Author Topic: FCC enforcement website  (Read 198 times)

JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
FCC enforcement website
« on: June 12, 2018, 1942 UTC »
The FCC enforcement website has changed. I had not checked it in a couple of weeks.
Looks like they are focused on pirate radio now. I did not spend much there yet.
Just thought I'd let you know.

moof

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: FCC enforcement website
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 2256 UTC »
God they really screwed up viewing what happened recently.  You can stop loading the page after a tenth of a second or two and still see what happened recently before it switches view. 

https://transition.fcc.gov/eb/rfo/ActAct.html

If you are too slow you get the dumbed down tonka toy view but you can zoom in on a map and see enforcement items.  That is the only improvement.

Azimuth Coordinator

• Playing the Music you should be listening to
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 2314 UTC »
Seems like most all of the Pirate activity is center in the 13 original states... Coincidence.... I wonder  ;)
QTH: A Clandestine location on the East Coast
Watkins Johnson WJ-8716, WJ-8718A, WJ-8618B
Radio.Illuminati6150@Gmail.com

fpeconsultant

• I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 1733 UTC »
One of them is against some poor guy at a hot dog joint - Rand Redhots in Des Plaines, IL - drive thru guy operating without authority.
Geeze - aren't there bigger & more important things that need addressing.....?
Two with mustard, onions & fries please,
FPE
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 40m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

Pigmeat

• DX Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 2311 UTC »
One of them is against some poor guy at a hot dog joint - Rand Redhots in Des Plaines, IL - drive thru guy operating without authority.
Geeze - aren't there bigger & more important things that need addressing.....?
Two with mustard, onions & fries please,
FPE

Thank God drive-in movie theaters are nearly extinct.  FCC agents would be wearing the wheels off their wagons to shut down those scofflaws for "accidentally" running nearly a half watt of AM.

When the kid was a baby we lived near a Wendy's and Taco Bell. Their order headsets and boards operated in the same range as our baby monitor. I think I still know the menu items from those places in that era.

Josh

• DX Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 1702 UTC »
Oh the fun we had with prc10s when baby mons as well as cordless fones ran on 6m.