We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Merging all 1 PPS pip / pulse / tick logs  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Token

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
    • View Profile
Merging all 1 PPS pip / pulse / tick logs
« on: June 23, 2018, 1311 UTC »
All,

On page 1 of this forum there are 14 different posts about the same signal on different frequencies.  In an attempt to clean things up, and so other things don't get lost between, I am going to move all the 1 PPS pip posts to this thread.

It would be nice if we could keep posts related to these signals in a single thread (or maybe two of them, one for reports and one for speculation / theorization), makes it easier to find information.

Keep in mind this is not the same as some other Pip/ditter posts, such as the multi frequency Pips Network.  This is a thread for the 1 pulse per second, 16 msec per pulse, pips that sound something like a time station.

T!
T!
Mojave Desert, California USA

Offline GC

• View Profile
Re: Merging all 1 PPS pip / pulse / tick logs
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 1539 UTC »
Thank you Token.

I was trying to do that with my own posts but it didn't last long as others started to post as well.

cheers, Graham near Ottawa Canada

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns