We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Gatorade Zero. It's not zero carbs, but it's close  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Dag

• View Profile
Gatorade Zero. It's not zero carbs, but it's close
« on: July 22, 2018, 1128 UTC »
New Gatorade Zero should be called Gatorade 1 Carb or Gatorade 5 Calories, or something,

https://www.gatorade.com/products/sports-drinks/gatorade-zero-thirst-quencher
Seminole county, Florida, USA, Earth, Solar System, Universe.Icom 7610 + attic dipole. Black coffee. Ketosis.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Gatorade Zero. It's not zero carbs, but it's close
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 2326 UTC »
I miss the carbonated, carcinogenic sweetened Gatorade of the early 70's. Good stuff, it tasted almost exactly like modern Diet Mt. Dew. Whoever replaced it with that green nastiness that reigned as "Gatorade" for nearly 40 years ought to be hunted down and shot. If they'd had any sense they'd have replaced the sweetener with sugar and steroids.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 1845 UTC »
I dunno. Something about drinking a liquid the same color and surface tension as antifreeze puts me off.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline shadypyro

• Port Alberni British Columbia Canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 2123 UTC »
Reminds me of the Shamrock shake i had from Mcdonalds, and it tastes like mint tooth paste.. Not gonna have it again..
Tecsun PL-880, MLA-30 plus loop antenna. Various sdrs.

Please eQSL to deserthawk1990@hotmail.com