We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: UA vs RU war 7050 /7055 LSB 1120 UTC 24 Sep 2018  (Read 4467 times)

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
UA vs RU war 7050 /7055 LSB 1120 UTC 24 Sep 2018
« on: September 24, 2018, 1147 UTC »
This is the next stage of the UA vs RU radio war.
UA transmits at 7050LSB and RU at 7055LSB.
1120 UTC  both stations S3
These frequencies were used for propaganda already in 2014. It's an old war game.
RX888 ( SDR-FE-PLAY, HRD-747, Sony XDR-F1HD),
Ant. Sky Loop 180m 15m AGL, Sky Loop 120m 35m AGL
       + QRM X-phase eliminator
QTH: Gdańsk N.Poland  Ru/Sp/Gr/Sb=Russian,Spanish,Greek,Serbien
eQSL appreciated to: 13krzycho@gmail.com

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Re: UA vs RU war 7050 /7055 LSB 1120 UTC 24 Sep 2018
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 1941 UTC »
I wonder if this activity is unofficially sponsored by either government? Surely their respective elint agencies listen in and are aware.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline shadypyro

• British Columbia Canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 1550 UTC »
So this whole Ukrainian Russian conflict still happening?
Tecsun PL-880, MLA-30 plus loop antenna. Various sdrs.

Please eQSL to deserthawk1990@hotmail.com

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 1721 UTC »
Both sides have massed armor near the disputed area, it could go stupid at any time.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 0620 UTC »
There's only a brief window for a full scale war there. If you go at it too early in the spring or too late in the fall the steppe becomes a bog. In the fall it's the rains, in spring it's the thaw. The winter is so cold it freezes, but your equipment starts malfunctioning due to the temps. It whipped Napoleon and Hitler when nothing else could.

There's an apocryphal story about a Soviet junior officer waking his general in February during WWII to tell him the Germans were sixty miles away. The general replied, "Wake me up in May" and went back to bed.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 1303 UTC by Pigmeat »

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 2136 UTC »
Undoubtedly, this is the activity of propaganda services on both sides with the use of military transmitters - station power, lack of studio experience. But they are far from the professional and substantive activity of Radio Free Europ. They vulgarly insult the other side, accuse Fascism, ridicule and threaten death.
There is a real brutal war going on.
It seems to me that the short action of Radio Europe was the recognition of the area of interest.
I was surprised at the explosion of freedom and openness to Europe - it is still too early.
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline Sealord

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
  • North East Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 1221 UTC »
Kris, could you post an audio recording of some of this?
Indoors: WR-G33DDC & TT RX-340_DX Eng. 4-Square Array / Outdoors: Belka-DX_Whip / Poolside: SMC HF-150_MMD-40 (D.O.G.) / Off Air/Studio Recordings

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 2048 UTC »
Hi Sealord
- tonight I can not hear them at 80m, unless there is such unfavorable propagation from UA, but Polish HAMS are going very loud.
During daylight hours you will hear them well on the Web Kiwi SDR in PL, HU, CH ... I will try to record the file tomorrow and join the post. If someone understands in Russian, it is worth listening to the verbal war.
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline shadypyro

• British Columbia Canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 2140 UTC »
I though the whole Russian Ukrainian radio war was over, i better start listening to them!
Tecsun PL-880, MLA-30 plus loop antenna. Various sdrs.

Please eQSL to deserthawk1990@hotmail.com

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 1118 UTC »
7055 LSB -today is another UA announcer - "we only speak Ukrainian on this frequency ...".
0950 UTC jamming by the phrase multiecho in the loop
1011 new phrase RU - "idite na chuj, ne słuszajte .."
I did the recording, but I don't have the option to attach the file.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 1131 UTC by kris »
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 1147 UTC »
I though the whole Russian Ukrainian radio war was over, i better start listening to them!

Everyone wishes it was. It's become an embarrassment for the Russian military as they've been fought to a standstill by the overmanned and under-armed Ukrainians since the Russian "volunteers" arrived in Eastern Ukraine with their fully equipped military shortly after the illegal seizure and annexation of the Crimea by the Russians.

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • STRUGGLE WITH RUSSIAN NAZI PROPAGANDA IN RADIO
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 0635 UTC »
The link is a lot of entries. I did a great job in terms of razkidiya these Russian propagandists. These are Russian radio amateurs with call signs. From among them there is not one radio pirate. All with call signs. Some of them work for the money of the Kremlin, others just fell under the duping of their Russian propaganda. There are even former deputies of Russia, for example RA1TD, it has a Yagi antenna of 40 meters with three elements and a 4 kilowatt transmitter. With him there is even a mini sound studio, they record my records and glue as they need and it turns out that I scold and insult myself, my Ukrainian people and so on. Well, this is the essence of propaganda to lie and twist. I also write music and write poetry, but I have been doing it since childhood. RA1TD does not know and does not know how. So he does it someone.
As for the Ukrainian side, I can tell you that I am not who did not pay for anything, all that I have and on which I work for my own money. I myself personally constructed the assembler and assembled it. The antenna is also made by my hands using the experience of US radio amateurs. It takes me a lot of time and money for this fight. For me, this is valantery. Before that I served and was at the front. Now in Ukraine it is becoming even worse in financial terms. The war continues both at the front and in politics.
My business with the United States has completely fallen because of the war and the poor economic situation in Ukraine and in Russia, Belarus. Well, let's see to give up the fight, I'm not going to. So from our Ukrainian side there are no military stations for money. It’s just that Ukrainians have golden hands and we can organize ourselves without leaders and important ones.
For all the time of my struggle with the Nazis, the Kremlin in the radio broadcast no one gave me a dollar, and did not donate anything. We are forced to fight for our country and only at our own expense.
Only my station and my friend Sergey take an active part in this. Sergey himself a refugee from Donetsk, Miner. That's our whole team. Me and my friend Sergey.

Well, as the link promised you a bunch of records from the air.  http://rurik.us/forum/index.php?topic=21913.0

Also link to our musical creativity. https://soundcloud.com/rurik_ua

sorry for bad english ... i use a translator.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 0729 UTC by Rurik »
GLORY TO UKRAINE
GLORY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 1941 UTC »
Stanislav - I apologize if my guesses touched you. Your work is huge and it is not in vain. The world also heard your message through our forum. I admire and accept my appreciation. Both our countries have gone through the tragic fate of the Second World War and Russian domination, so I understand your situation. I have dozens of recordings from the ether, this is a sensation for the radio in the world. On your website you have a lot of materials but I will try to publish it after sound processing.
There will be nothing to kill for the pursuit of freedom!
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • STRUGGLE WITH RUSSIAN NAZI PROPAGANDA IN RADIO
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2019, 2026 UTC »
Yes thank you. I need an English-speaking audience in order to convey and communicate what is happening in the radio.

In historical content, I will tell you how it all turned out. Being a radio operator at the front, I was engaged in counter reconnaissance. Many radio lovers from the occupied territories were engaged in transmitting data about our troops and their positions by means of radio. Our wars were killed that protect our country and people from aggression. We fought with these grief radio amateurs. Even when I served, I listened and opposed propaganda at 7.055 - 7.050. As I mobilized from the Army, I decided to go the legal way. I applied to all instances and organizations for help in solving this problem. 24-hour propaganda against Ukraine. But they either didn’t answer me at all, or just unsubscribed. The World Federation of Radio Amateurs generally takes into account the lies of Russia for the reality in this matter. Here's what they write link
It turns out that all this is done by the Ukrainians. But in reality there are no stations from the temporarily occupied territories. We solved the issue with them. They go for a pension to Ukraine with each of them had a separate conversation or criminal investigation. They no longer broadcast on the radio. Only stations from Russia are working against Ukraine.
Having understood the tragedy of this situation, I came to the conclusion that it was necessary either to jam all this Nazi swamp, or to lead my anti-propaganda from Ukraine.
And I want to emphasize that the Federation of Russian Radio Sport itself is engaged in this and supports. In my list of propagandists, there are people who work in the frequency of supervision of the Russian Federation.

Therefore, the more people learn the truth about what is happening in the radio between Russia and Ukraine, organizations, federations, governments will have to solve this issue. My goal is to silence this Nazi propaganda against my people.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 2037 UTC by Rurik »
GLORY TO UKRAINE
GLORY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA