We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 6925am  (Read 4490 times)

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
6925am
« on: May 07, 2011, 0131 UTC »
talk re dark side of the moon>green acres parody song>the doors
strong into chicago area s7+
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

Newfoundland DXer

Re: 6925am
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 0140 UTC »
Krackhead    intent on proving everything that was written about him on RP ;)    0046 "When You're Strange"     how appropriate      0051 "Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)"  (Drinking alone at home again i guess)    still stinking up the freq at 0230 with very distorted talk  (maybe bad mod   maybe the whiskey)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 0229 UTC by Newfoundland DXer »

bad andy

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 0330 UTC »
Krackhead    intent on proving everything that was written about him on RP ;)    0046 "When You're Strange"     how appropriate      0051 "Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)"  (Drinking alone at home again i guess)    still stinking up the freq at 0230 with very distorted talk  (maybe bad mod   maybe the whiskey)
What still pissed that you dry snitched yourself out about being a op when you got mad at kracker after reading a report you sent over the air? Get over it, if your an op dont put your name on reports you send in. DUH!!!

Offline Zoidberg

• DX Legend
  • Gopher Stomp, Texas
  • i c u
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 0348 UTC »
5/7/11
6925 AM
Between approx 0255z-0315z heard some Led Zep and Hendrix, RJI female voice ID (always sounds like she's saying "Radio Jomber International", but my hearing may be going Zeller on me), heard Kracker talking in there but couldn't quite copy through static crashes.

Weak to fair via remote tuner in Colorado.  Not a peep here at home.
That li'l ol' DXer from Texas
Unpleasant Frequencies Crew
Al: Palstar R30C & various antennae
Snoopy: Sony ICF-2010
Roger: Magnavox D2935
(Off-air recordings.)

Fansome

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 0555 UTC »
I could not hear this, which is typical of kracker's broadcasts.

I recommend that no one log his stuff here, just to keep his swill from getting any respect.

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 1206 UTC »
Being kinda new to this can someone be kind enough to explain the controversy here?  And what station is this?
Thx
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

Newfoundland DXer

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 1354 UTC »
fpe, there is lots of info at  http://tcsshortwave.blogspot.com/ and http://whisperinyourfear.blogspot.com/.  Check the links and comments.

or if you prefer a more blunt assessment, try http://am-forum-int.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10597 (membership required)

Cheers, Terry

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 0106 UTC »
thx terry!!

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 0222 UTC »
What still pissed that you dry snitched yourself out about being a op when you got mad at kracker after reading a report you sent over the air? Get over it, if your an op dont put your name on reports you send in. DUH!!!

Why should ANY op read out the listeners address on the air, even if it IS in the report?
It's not like other listeners need that information.

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums

Fansome

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 0612 UTC »
What's really being said by Bad Andy is, kracker will screw you, period. It does not matter if you are his friend or his enemy, it does not matter if you are a DXer or a pirate, it does not matter if your intent in posting or QSLing or logging is sincere or otherwise, he will try, with all his might, to punish you. It even doesn't matter if you have ever done anything that he objects to; once he gets the buzz on, you are fair game. The drugs rule.

Why should ANY op read out the listeners address on the air, even if it IS in the report?
It's not like other listeners need that information.

Newfoundland DXer

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 1145 UTC »
Just for the record, Kracker didn't just read my name and address over the air, he posted a pic of me and my transmitter, with my exact QTH, on his blog.  (It was stupid of me to send it, but I was new, naive and just following standard European practice.)

What is truly ironic and hilarious about this whole situation, however, is that Kracker "dry-snitched" himself to me before I sent this report.  He visited eurochat and insisted on bitching about a dxer "who lives on the other side of my town" who was (supposedly) making passes at his girlfriend.  Guess he didn't stop to think that I might have that dxer's name and address.  DUH! . ::)   (Don't worry Kracker.  I will never reveal this information.  My loyalty is to free radio  ... to me that means even protecting the identity of scum like you.)

Cheers, Terry

Offline Guise Faux

• Umbrage Island, Manitou Province, Canada
  • The Man Who Laughs
    • View Profile
    • Tales of Radio Paranoia
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 1437 UTC »
Kracker is the Loki of pirate radio.  The rules only apply to you, not to him.  He possesses the unenviable powerz of self-pwnage.  Keep that in mind and all will be well.   ;D

Newfoundland DXer

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 0202 UTC »
ahhhh ,,, the tounge-in-cheekish one is showing up everywhere ;)  Love the blog Guise.  Looking forward to the next post.

I don't think it is a matter of who the rules apply to, I think it is who is capable of comprehending them.  http://radiojambaintenational.blogspot.com/  Took him 3 tries to get "Poet" right.   ::)   

Cheers, Terry

Offline Jolly Roger

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 1500 UTC »
Several of us bailed on the Furreh Radio Network site because every freakin' post was by or about Peter Cottontail and his sock puppet Bunneh Boys. I believe that they (he) enjoy all this attention. Why don't we take a page from their (his) operating manual and just ignore them (him)?
They (he) effectively wiped out any discussion of NRS on that site, even though recent devolopments indicate that THEY (he) were the aggressors. Can't we make this a fur free zone? Just a thought. BTW, Guise and John, I love your blogs. Many of us are happy to be part of the torch carrying mob while you guys pound on Frankensteins door.
Please QSL to MaplRadio@gmail.com

Next weeks contest: guess how many Volkswagons can fit in Joy Behars mouth. I pick five.

If Rosie O'Donnell jumps in the water Rosie doesn't get wet, the water gets ugly.

Icom R9000 (yes, a R9000!)
Pixel magnetic loop

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 0415 UTC »
Kracker is the Loki of pirate radio.  The rules only apply to you, not to him.  He possesses the unenviable powerz of self-pwnage.  Keep that in mind and all will be well.   ;D

Good Lord! It's another of the spawn of the Risen Fansome!

Does Svetlana know about this one,Al?