We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 6747.5 kHz USB Mixed English Spanish UNID Net 2207 UTC 7 Nov 18  (Read 593 times)

Offline R4002

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
    • R4002 - YouTube Videos
UNID net English and Spanish EE/SS 6747.5 kHz 6.747.5 MHz USB mode

Heard "fifteen hundred" a couple times (in English) then back to Spanish...on the Sigma SDR on the CT/MA border at 2207 UTC.  Frequency seems to have gone quiet almost right after I tuned in...

There are a lot of Latin American QSOs going on in the 6-12 MHz region right now... I imagine the lower frequencies will become active once the sun is completely down.  8 MHz and 9 MHz are also quite active.  I haven't logged nearly everything I've heard because of the sheer magnitude of Spanish and Portuguese voices heard over the past 30-45 minutes...
U.S. East Coast, various HF/VHF/UHF radios/transceivers/scanners/receivers - land mobile system operator - focus on VHF/UHF and 11m