We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Chaos R. Int. 6335 AM 1915 utc 08 nov 2018  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Ray Lalleu

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Western part of France
    • View Profile
Chaos R. Int. 6335 AM 1915 utc 08 nov 2018
« on: November 08, 2018, 1922 UTC »
tentative
6335,0   weak,  local PLC pest
1915 music, in the 'Chaos' style, 1922

2000 trace, under noise level
2006 back, at fair level, typical music, 2011 weak, music, 2017 in a loop ?, 2042

(2055 gone)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 2056 UTC by Ray Lalleu »
D/E/F/G/It/Sp : Dutch/English/French/German/Italian/Spanish
+/- : about 0.02 offset, ++/-- 0.03/0.04 offset
Balanced wire antennas, wire lines and ATU
***** Mes pages OEM sont bloquées par "le club", alors pour les recevoir, joignez-moi par les autres membres ****

Offline chaosam

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Chaos R. Int. 6335 AM 1915 utc 08 nov 2018
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 1506 UTC »
Thanks everyone, who wrote me reports here! It was a fun one month, but it is over.
Unfortunatelly, today, while I was testing some, the hungarian telecommunication authorities showed up, so looks like no more transmissions from Hungary.
We had problems for like a year now with more and more frequent pirate radio raids on 3 meter band, so I tried to move to shortwave, and hoped the best. Sadly, they told me, they are monitoring these frequencies too, and no mercy to unlicensed activities even on sw, so they killed my sw station too, pretty quickly.
Reception report: kosqsl@gmail.com
Chaos Radio International, Hungary
📻 https://tunein.com/radio/Chaos-FM-s188025/

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 1554 UTC »
Hi, thank you, my friend, for common moments.
I admired how you manage to broadcast. We have the right to demonstrate, but there is still no freedom for the radio. Maybe someday we will wait for it? So to hear !!!
 :'( :'(
RX888 ( SDR-FE-PLAY, HRD-747, Sony XDR-F1HD),
Ant. Sky Loop 180m 15m AGL, Sky Loop 120m 35m AGL
       + QRM X-phase eliminator
QTH: Gdańsk N.Poland  Ru/Sp/Gr/Sb=Russian,Spanish,Greek,Serbien
eQSL appreciated to: 13krzycho@gmail.com

Offline CoolAM Radio

• Netherlands
  • CoolAM Radio... So Cool... that it's Hot!
    • View Profile
    • CoolAM Radio - ShortWave 6735
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 1728 UTC »
Hi Chaos Radio....

As you know...  "shit happens!"

But.. hope you'll get back on-air!

Maybe an idea, to rent airtime on Radio Channel292 ?

For more information  info@channel292.de

Or website @  http://channel292.de

André
CoolAM Radio - ShortWave
http://www.coolam.nl
the Netherlands
Make your dream a reality...
                Then go to sleep...
                        Have another dream and do it again!

Sweet dreams!!!

http://jingleproductions.coolam.nl
   Transmitters Do It On Air!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Offline chaosam

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 1827 UTC »
Hello!

Yep, it happens, but too much happens in this country these days. Maybe I go back on air once, from a different country, I had these kind of plans anyway, to leave this insane place in the near future. But for now, I'm pretty sure I will be quiet for a while.
They also visited today a friend, who only had 1 Watt on air in the 3 meter band. They are raiding everything these days, it is just crazy. For 10 years, until now I could broadcast with 100 - 300 Watts at weekends without problem. In the last one year they raided all my radio friends.
I don't know about the airtime rent, I just want to operate my own tx. Maybe remote QTH, or mobile.... I don't know yet.

Offline zerodivide

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 2002 UTC »
Very sad story! What happens in Hungary now?! On the Kossuth Radio (is very strong here in Albania!) I hear in the news "george soros blablabla immigrants blablabla orban viktor blabla bla" like "kim jong un blablabla kim jong un blablabla" on the north korean station, 6400!

Offline chaosam

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 2029 UTC »
Very sad story! What happens in Hungary now?! On the Kossuth Radio (is very strong here in Albania!) I hear in the news "george soros blablabla immigrants blablabla orban viktor blabla bla" like "kim jong un blablabla kim jong un blablabla" on the north korean station, 6400!
That's it! Absolutely disgusting, and a lot of people only can get information from these channels on the countryside, so they end up totally brainwashed.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 2024 UTC »
I am truly sad to hear that your station was closed down by the Hungarian authorities! Chaos Radio was my very first free radio station heard from Hungary and it was a thrill to have heard you! I was very pleased when you replied to my reception report and will treasure your eQSL, which I have printed out on the high class laser jet printer at my workplace. I remember back in the 1960's and the 1980's when Radio Budapest aired nightly broadcasts to North America. They were most assuredly propaganda that echoed the Eastern bloc communist party line and although they did have some interesting programs in the 1980's, it was hardly the kind of accurate news one would hope to hear on the shortwaves. I want to thank you for providing us pirate radio listeners with a chance to hear a free radio station from your country! I guess the laws restricting the use of the radio spectrum for unlicensed broadcasting are the same all over the world, with a very few exceptions. I do hope that some time in the future you are once again able to start your own station and express yourself with the music and programming that you feel is what you want others to hear! Thank you again for your broadcasts Chaos Radio! It sure must have been fun while it lasted!
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline zerodivide

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 2121 UTC »
ChaosAM I found your very informatime facebook page, with picutres from the spectrum, antenna and (your?) house! Be careful with that, here in Albania Police was learned to using Facebook in law enforcements! Anything that you post to the public can be a proof against you!

I wish to come back soon from an another location and probably with another name, I missed this broadcast :(