We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: WDCV DONE WITH FRN!  (Read 6954 times)

Offline PiratePoptart

• 3nd Turntable to the left.
  • Me Checking Hf conditions!
    • View Profile
    • WDCV HOMEPAGE
    • Email
Re: WDCV DONE WITH FRN!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 0247 UTC »
Poptart, Anyone can read the forums. You just need to register, and be approved, to post. But really, I would not let some ones behavior there stop you from participating in a wider pirate radio community.
Theres more to it then what one person said i was attcked through about 5-6 emails..
but ima be a "good-monkey" so it's all good from here on out.

I'd sure be interested in the return addresses on those emails...
This kind of thing is now known to be 'typical' of the 'Bunny Mafia'.  Perhaps someone didn't want to share the attention over the rapture business?
I have them still in my gmail account but im not giving them out last thing we need is more sissy boy drama.."Explain this "Bunny Mafia"...? lol ima newbie.. lol There just scum bag haters...
the qutoes i love the most tht i came up with is: "let haters hate and let lovers love"
But anywho off for the night need some sleep.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 0251 UTC by PiratePoptart »
From The WDCV Studios
Pirate Poptart
A.K.A Dj Poptart
88.1wdcv@gmail.com

Offline gristle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 0131 UTC »
So done eh?
Posted posted May 27, 2011 02:07  by Potard.
"Glade to see the FRn is back i was forced to use the HFU and talk to dirt un shower'd monkey boys..
Prayers are out for all tornado Victims.
THE FRN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My response on the FRN:

Yeah?

From the HFU. Posted by DjPoptart.

WDCV DONE WITH FRN!
« on: May 22, 2011, 2333 UTC »
Reply with quoteQuote
So here i am! Im done with the FRN! Grin
So i will start using this instead of the FRN.Still keeping the account but not useing it as much...
Just thought i'd say hello to all yah monkey Heads out there....
Dah best DJ
Shocked Pirate Poptart! Shocked
P.S Is there anyway to add signatures like on the FRN? Huh
email here is 88.1wdcv@gmail.com

So Poptart, why were you done with the FRN?

DjPoptart:
"Theres a few Monkey's that i don't like yes but i got the hang of the FRN and i think this is a better site. Nothing against the FRn but just not my cup of Coke(don't drink tea) Cool But Yea.... Wink
Who know maybe them fook'in bad monkeys will leave me alone."

Oh yeah the "crackheads over there"

DjPoptart:
"I am a younger guy in the hobbie and i don't knwo if ill stick around much longer because of these "crack heads" for lack of a better word. Its a shame we cant get along.
Can they make it so i can't get on the FRN w/o signing on?"
"Theres more to it then what one person said i was attcked through about 5-6 emails..
but ima be a "good-monkey" so it's all good from here on out."

So how do you REALLY feel Poptard?
DjPoptart:
"I have them still in my gmail account but im not giving them out last thing we need is more sissy boy drama.."Explain this "Bunny Mafia"...? lol ima newbie.. lol There just scum bag haters...
the qutoes i love the most tht i came up with is: "let haters hate and let lovers love"
But anywho off for the night need some sleep."

Slinging mud both ways eh? Drama? Looks like you are looking for it. Why don't you just stop?

Sorry all I forgot to post what prompted me to post this:

Poptard:
posted May 27, 2011 02:07
w/Quote "Glade to see the FRn is back i was forced to use the HFU and talk to dirt un shower'd monkey boys..
Prayers are out for all tornado Victims."
THE FRN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 0139 UTC by gristle »

Offline PiratePoptart

• View Profile
    • WDCV HOMEPAGE
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2011, 0219 UTC »
So done eh?
Posted posted May 27, 2011 02:07  by Potard.
"Glade to see the FRn is back i was forced to use the HFU and talk to dirt un shower'd monkey boys..
Prayers are out for all tornado Victims.
THE FRN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My response on the FRN:

Yeah?

From the HFU. Posted by DjPoptart.

WDCV DONE WITH FRN!
« on: May 22, 2011, 2333 UTC »
Reply with quoteQuote
So here i am! Im done with the FRN! Grin
So i will start using this instead of the FRN.Still keeping the account but not useing it as much...
Just thought i'd say hello to all yah monkey Heads out there....
Dah best DJ
Shocked Pirate Poptart! Shocked
P.S Is there anyway to add signatures like on the FRN? Huh
email here is 88.1wdcv@gmail.com

So Poptart, why were you done with the FRN?

DjPoptart:
"Theres a few Monkey's that i don't like yes but i got the hang of the FRN and i think this is a better site. Nothing against the FRn but just not my cup of Coke(don't drink tea) Cool But Yea.... Wink
Who know maybe them fook'in bad monkeys will leave me alone."

Oh yeah the "crackheads over there"

DjPoptart:
"I am a younger guy in the hobbie and i don't knwo if ill stick around much longer because of these "crack heads" for lack of a better word. Its a shame we cant get along.
Can they make it so i can't get on the FRN w/o signing on?"
"Theres more to it then what one person said i was attcked through about 5-6 emails..
but ima be a "good-monkey" so it's all good from here on out."

So how do you REALLY feel Poptard?
DjPoptart:
"I have them still in my gmail account but im not giving them out last thing we need is more sissy boy drama.."Explain this "Bunny Mafia"...? lol ima newbie.. lol There just scum bag haters...
But anywho off for the night need some sleep."

Slinging mud both ways eh? Drama? Looks like you are looking for it. Why don't you just stop?

Sorry all I forgot to post what prompted me to post this:

Poptard:
posted May 27, 2011 02:07
w/Quote "Glade to see the FRn is back i was forced to use the HFU and talk to dirt un shower'd monkey boys..
Prayers are out for all tornado Victims."
THE FRN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well here's how it is. It's a few people sending me emails and yah know i got to thinking i am better then them i have better things to do then sit in my parents basement and rag on other pirates or thats what they call themselfs. But look im am DONE WITH DRAMA! SO leave it on your side of the computer!!!!

Well of to play with 230Milliwatts have a good one
From The WDCV Studios
Pirate Poptart
A.K.A Dj Poptart
88.1wdcv@gmail.com

Offline gristle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 0502 UTC »
"Well of to play with 230Milliwatts"
ROFLOL! Yeah that's about it! Right poptart? Sorry but I could not resist. Poptart, even if we were not having a disagreement that would just be, well, FUNNY!

Offline PiratePoptart

• View Profile
    • WDCV HOMEPAGE
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 0602 UTC »
ROFLOL! Yeah that's about it! Right poptart? Sorry but I could not resist. Poptart, even if we were not having a disagreement that would just be, well, FUNNY!
Yeah 1/2 mile with 230milliwats is funny huh? oh and the antenna is 5 feet in the air. So what now!
 But i just and doing 230Milliwatts because i saw it at the doloar store and i wanted to see how far i could take it .. lol but yea most of my shows are on am relay stations there is to many old powerlines where i am to TX.
 I know it's funny the guyhas a transmitter that he got for 5 bucks hne i spent years building this thing i get worldwide on but ya'll gota realize i don't have a lot of time to build stuff dureing the week and the weekend is when i get anything done.
 Yah know?
From The WDCV Studios
Pirate Poptart
A.K.A Dj Poptart
88.1wdcv@gmail.com

Offline gristle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 0645 UTC »
Yeah 1/2 mile with 230milliwats is funny huh? oh and the antenna is 5 feet in the air. So what now!
 But i just and doing 230Milliwatts because i saw it at the doloar store and i wanted to see how far i could take it .. lol but yea most of my shows are on am relay stations there is to many old powerlines where i am to TX.
 I know it's funny the guyhas a transmitter that he got for 5 bucks hne i spent years building this thing i get worldwide on but ya'll gota realize i don't have a lot of time to build stuff dureing the week and the weekend is when i get anything done.
 Yah know?

Your setup is not my problem Poptart. Although I find you "working" 230miliwatt amusing that is not what I am talking about and you know it.
My problem with you is you badmouthing the FRN AND the HFU. You are propagating the same garbage you claimed to come here to "escape". That is all.
So, will you fess up to both and admit you are being foolish or are you going to continue the same path. You owe both an apology to say the least.