We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Radio caused these recent storms in US  (Read 4563 times)

Offline Northern Relay Service

• View Profile
    • Email
Radio caused these recent storms in US
« on: May 23, 2011, 1905 UTC »
If you've heard some of my broadcasts you will know that I am a firm believer in HAARP technology and the FACT that it is being used around the world by many nations to wage weather ,earthquake and economic warfare on many nations. The USA among them ,both offensively,and receiving. From who isn't sure . China ,Russia, maybe even Canada,though I doubt the later. Climate warfare has the unique advantage of almost complete secrecy about who is committing the act. At least on a civilian level. I believe the latest storm in Joplin was HAARP induced . When I say HAARP induced I don't mean your US based one in Alaska ,though I wouldn't totally discount this either(depends whether you believe your government has an interest in devaluing it's own currency). I mean HAARP LIKE  installations elsewhere.Likely China ,used to purposely bring slow but certain economic collapse of the US dollar. These storms ,and there are a lot of them these days are costing you dearly,not only in lives but insurance costs. Do the math . It is possible to bring down a giant with many bites to the ankle.

The recent storm was predicted using HAARP ring signatures on publicly accessible weather sites by an individual calling himself DUTCHSINSE on Youtube more than 24 hours ahead of time. He has developed a better record of predicting both weather and earthquakes using this technique than the US meteorological service. This video shows clearly HAARP rings in the effected area. Check it out . Especially 4 minutes into it when he switches to another format there is NO missing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-EzOS49XtM

Conventional warfare is too costly these days for nations ,THIS is the FUTURE and it is happening NOW!!

Radio is a beautiful thing ,but it can be used in very evil and destructive ways as well.If you know anything about radio and the mechanics of it you will realize this IS possible.

My thoughts and best wishes  go out to the people  effected by this latest catastrophe.

Doc John

Offline Jolly Roger

• View Profile
Re: Radio caused these recent storms in US
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 0014 UTC »
Hi Doc John...
I'm just outside Dayton in a little town called Englewood. A bad scarey storm just went over. There's a tornado warning. The power has been out 3 times. The TV keeps showing the emergency warning and alert. The hotel front desk just called to put me on alert to vacate. This is scarey sh!t man. I'll keep you posted.
Please QSL to MaplRadio@gmail.com

Next weeks contest: guess how many Volkswagons can fit in Joy Behars mouth. I pick five.

If Rosie O'Donnell jumps in the water Rosie doesn't get wet, the water gets ugly.

Icom R9000 (yes, a R9000!)
Pixel magnetic loop

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 0115 UTC »
Jolly Roger

Glad to hear you are out of harms way for now,but it sounds like you might have a very interesting night ahead.If I remember right there is a Ham convention there this week ,so if you can't find your way to a public shelter for safety ,just throw a few Hams over you for protection. They are generally well padded and have extra grips in the form of big red suspenders. Your in the right place for emergency communications anyways. But until then sit back and have a few cold 807s to calm the nerves and enjoy the show.

Watch out for flying amateur radio junk !! Some of that stuff is heavy.

Doc John

Offline Zoidberg

• DX Legend
  • Gopher Stomp, Texas
  • i c u
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 0122 UTC »
I lol'd, guiltily.   :P

...just throw a few Hams over you for protection. They are generally well padded and have extra grips in the form of big red suspenders.
Doc John
That li'l ol' DXer from Texas
Unpleasant Frequencies Crew
Al: Palstar R30C & various antennae
Snoopy: Sony ICF-2010
Roger: Magnavox D2935
(Off-air recordings.)

Offline Zane

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
  • hearing the negative waves
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 0140 UTC »
Now it's starting to make sense. The HAARP rings will eventually fit within the grids formed by chemtrails. Line things up just right
and you've got the perfect weapon. Or a winning tic-tac-toe game.  ;D

Z
Chicagoland
Palstar R30CC / Sherwood SE-3 MK IV / pa0rdt Mini-Whip / Gone Long Engineering remote resonant loop / Fansome approved

QSL to zaneradio@comcast.net

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 1345 UTC »
Lex I like your quote  ;) Sad but true. Wal-Mart has bought the souls of the western world.
"There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!"

If I was part of the ruling class I would be loving it even more.True submission has been the dream of rulers throughout history. They might have actually achieved it this time.

Zane ,what can I say your name says it all ! :-*

Offline Zane

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
  • hearing the negative waves
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 0111 UTC »
 ;)
Chicagoland
Palstar R30CC / Sherwood SE-3 MK IV / pa0rdt Mini-Whip / Gone Long Engineering remote resonant loop / Fansome approved

QSL to zaneradio@comcast.net

Offline stevechisox

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 2337 UTC »
So China is conducting secret warfare via controlling the weather? And this is "FACT"? Uhhhhhh....

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 0034 UTC »
So China is conducting secret warfare via controlling the weather? And this is "FACT"? Uhhhhhh....
The FACT is weather modification using radio IS going on .I challenge you to do some research before getting all bent out of shape. If China is involved is NOT necessarily known but they are #1 on the list of non domestic powers  that would benefit,and they DO have the technology .If you would please read again my post you will see I specified that. It is very likely it is your own government. But since that will be a hard pill for most to swallow I gave you some options. Could be Canada too. We are a devious people. Don't trust us. :-*

I realize that this is a subject that most will have a hard time believing ,and am just putting it out there for my own peace of mind . I don't want to look back 20 years from now and know  I was silent about something this big. Call me crazy I don't care. Time will tell. History is full of examples of technology and events that were beyond most peoples realm of everyday reality. The Holocaust,going to the moon(people laughed pretty hard when old Jack announced that one),white people and sailing vessels as viewed by native people,Sputnik,etc,etc. In this day of nano tech and wonders thought only a decade ago to be things of science fiction I can only think that a person without an open mind towards such things can only deserve what he/she gets in the end.

Another FACT the first real treaty between almost all the nations of the UN was in fact a Weather Modification treaty,signed by almost all the nations of the UN including your country. Before chemical weapon ,biological  and nuclear treaties in 1977.

Quote from Wikipedia

Weather control, particularly hostile weather warfare, was addressed by the "United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, TIAS 9614 Convention[19] on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques" was adopted. The Convention was: Signed in Geneva May 18, 1977; Entered into force October 5, 1978; Ratification by U.S. President December 13, 1979; U.S. ratification deposited at New York January 17, 1980.[20]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_Modification_Convention

They(the UN ) didn't raise this issue because they were bored ,they raised it because the technology was there waiting to be exploited.Look into it.

Offline stevechisox

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 0225 UTC »
I have read a bit into it, and I'm not "bent out of shape" over it. I know HAARP is an actual project to study the ionosphere, but I don't think that it controls the weather/can create storms etc. I personally think that if we had the ability to do this we would not keep it hidden.

Feel free to believe whatever you want to. I'm not one to tell you otherwise, I just have a hard time believing that the weather is being controlled by radio and used as a weapon by any government/organization. I am a skeptic by nature. I know that the weather can be altered (cloud seeding), but I don't think that storms and tornadoes can be created.

Whatever it is, it is very sad. It has been a rough year weather wise. I had to spend some time in my basement on Sunday. My dog was very confused.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 0228 UTC by stevechisox »

Offline Zoidberg

• DX Legend
  • Gopher Stomp, Texas
  • i c u
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 0355 UTC »
Could be Canada too. We are a devious people. Don't trust us. :-*

Oh, now you warn us, after we'd already parked Detroit north of the Canadian border!  Okay, Canada, just for that you can keep Detroit.  And no backsies.   :o
That li'l ol' DXer from Texas
Unpleasant Frequencies Crew
Al: Palstar R30C & various antennae
Snoopy: Sony ICF-2010
Roger: Magnavox D2935
(Off-air recordings.)

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 1327 UTC »
Could be Canada too. We are a devious people. Don't trust us. :-*

Oh, now you warn us, after we'd already parked Detroit north of the Canadian border!  Okay, Canada, just for that you can keep Detroit.  And no backsies.   :o

That's perfectly OK . We have enough problems with the failing motor sector to last us till peak oil. :-\

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 1627 UTC »
Very interesting new video from DutchSinse.

What exactly is going on here I don;'t know but never seen anything like that on any radar map before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL_z5RdJRks

Offline SW-J

• Dallas, Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2011, 1345 UTC »
The FACT is weather modification using radio IS going on.

Maybe you can cite for us the 'first principles' (scientific principles*) involved in doing this?

We anxiously await an answer ... (it may take a few courses on meteorology, physics, chemistry, etc. to do this ... meanwhile first understand that HAARP affects the ionosphere and not the troposphere where actual weather takes place. Weather involves airmasses with or without various percentages of water vapor which are transparent to 'radio waves' ... try an experiment w/microwave oven; first put some 'air' in and see if ... never mind, that experiment is done every day with the same results.)

You *do* realize that HAARP, located in Alaska is basically planar array of 15 x 12 sets of crossed dipoles, and by this configuration can achieve no more than about +- 30 to 40 degrees angle from straight up (ie no horizon shot)?

A good discussion debunking a few misconceptions ensues after the article:
  "First Artificial Neon Sky Show Created (HAARP)"
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1337056/posts

And REMEMBER this principle: If it emits, IT CAN BE LOCATED.

Re: finding firedrake transmitter(s) - (or HAARP in this case and *prove* it is them - or the Chinese!)
 "Suggestions on how to find this transmitter site would be appreciated."
 Ans: Long baseline time-of-arrival/interferometry, like the chirper/Ionosonde-locating guys do it.

See discussion in the thread linked below for links to sources:
http://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php/topic,1476.msg7003.html#msg7003

"HAARP -- 'cargo cult science' of 21st Century"
http://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php/topic,513.msg7065.html#msg7065

Cargo Cult Science is based on a concept in anthropology, the cargo cult, which describes how some pre-scientific cultures interpreted technologically advanced visitors (e.g. flying airplanes filled with supplies to S. Pacific island outposts) as religious or supernatural figures who brought boons of cargo and food.

Later, in an effort to call for a second visit the natives would develop and engage in complex religious rituals, mirroring the previously observed behavior of the visitors manipulating their machines (by building airports with thatched runways and control towers and RADAR installations made of bamboo) but without understanding the true nature of those tasks (the science, the technology), with the cargo cultists creating mock airports that failed to produce airplanes ...

* Anything Alex Jones, Jeff Rense et al (conspiracy theorist) inspired or produced is not SCIENTIFIC, it's scare mongering (usually for the purpose of making money).

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 1417 UTC by SW-J »
o Icom IC-756ProII, ProIII, Alinco DX-70, Kenwood TS-680s
o WinRadio G303e, Degen/Kaito 1103/DE1103, Stoddart NM-25
o 1/2 wave 80m Dipole used with several tuners
o Tuned loops from 2' thru 16' diam. capable of 160m thru 10m

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2011, 1746 UTC »

Hello SW-J

Yes I agree with you on the fact that anything Alex Jones and established conspiracy networks say is injected with a lot of false information to get their money machines rolling. the first things I always look for on their sites is advertising for Gold .

If you look at the official uses for HAARP that was put out by the Navy and Air Force which have completely funded this project ,it involves things like ,turning the Ionosphere into a shield for nuclear missiles, deep water communications with subs, and deep earth penetrating  photography to find bunkers minerals etc. Bernard Eastlund who was key in producing the patent for this device and worked in conjunction with the military to get HAARP up and running agrees these things and way more are possible. The whole principle was based on patents that were laid down by Nicola Tesla over 90 years ago. In his patent  Tesla sites weather modification as a attractive use.

Yes the key principle to HAARP is ionospheric heating. It is a well established theory that if you super heat a section of the ionosphere it changes that section of the ionosphere so that it lifts into the vacuum of space even further.It doesn't detach but it does stretch. Even though the ionosphere is much higher than the troposphere another well established atmospheric theory is that where there is a space to be filled nature will do it's best to fill it. Ionosphere lifts MUST have a correlating effect on the atmosphere below. Therefore  it would be safe to say  a low pressure zone in the troposphere would be created altering in effect the JETSTREAM's latitude.

Now I didn't necessarily say it was HAARP in Alaska. There are according to some counts up to 30 + nations that have HAARP LIKE heaters. But if I had to choose a country most likely to be using a HAARP like device against you it would most likely be China. Next would be your own country,but that would be a completely new conspiracy theory to explain.

Getting back to HAARP in Alaska . If ionospheric heating was the only EXPERIMENT that they wished to perform then why not build it in the traditional black ops area in Nevada . Lots of flat treeless terrain to play with and last I checked there was a ionosphere in Nevada. I think and a lot of people think that HAARP was placed where it is for many reasons . The number one being it position relative to 80 % of the worlds population and most active fault lines. You are correct in saying that the antenna system is nothing more than a 180 tower phased dipole array. They are ALL horizontally polarized so the theory that they are shooting  RF straight up all the time  is bollucks. For that they would use a low angle or straight up cloud warmer array ,dipole driven elements with a reflector below them and perhaps even a director. The fact that they are horizontally polarized means they wish to project the signal away from them . If you are to believe their patent application site uses of communications with subs then it must be a steerable array.

OK so lets look at their location . It is as far north as they could go WITHOUT being under the almost constant Auroral donut. If you look at the map you will also see that they have almost unlimited access to that portion of the earths magnetic lines. The invisible lines of magnetic energy that encompass the earth. Meaning that if they know the height of the ionosphere at that moment which is determined by satellite technology ,phase the array for a certain direction you could beam a signal anywhere from that facility to anywhere in that portion of the world down to Antarctica if they so choose . Could be Chile,Indonesia,California,Japan, southern  China etc. I use this effect every time I transmit but instead of knowing the height of the  ionosphere  to direct I shoot in the dark and use GREYLINE effect. I imagine they use the greyline effect to their advantage very often too ,given the amplification  factor that is inherent.  Now what I just explained was if it was to be a modulated signal for generating what I think is also a use for HAARP and that is earthquakes. If you know radio and it seems you do then you also know that the ionosphere is  a highly charged portion of the Atmosphere ,seeing as it is holding at bay almost the entire amount of the energy that the sun is currently throwing at us. This can have a interesting effect on RF signals. If you have ever worked someone who was using a QRP rig and they had a 40db over 9 signal and all they were using was 1 watt and a dipole 2000 miles away it is because the ionosphere reacted with the signal. RF energy polarizes the ionosphere where they make contact allowing a interaction of energy ,which produces an amplification of the signal many fold. A signal that was only 1 watt with 3db gain from the antenna suddenly gains sometimes by a factor of 100 given the time of day and the energy at that moment behind the ionosphere. If we apply this fact to HAARP which is said to be able to produce upwards of 3 million watts output to a 180 antenna phased array just imagine the ERP energy emitted from the antenna even before it hits the ionosphere.

Now the Antenna arrays at HAARP are very interesting . If you look at their site ,they have some good pictures of their array. Each tower consists of 3 dipoles. 2 crossed dipoles on the top and one below. Now if you wanted to heat a certain portion of the ionosphere say for weather modification then  you could use the first row of towers as driven element/directors  and the lower antennas on the second row of towers as
reflectors after they were tuned for a specific frequency. By lowering or raising the second row of reflectors to adjust the  angle of radiation you now have a completely steerable antenna array. in azimuth and direction.Of coarse you would loose a considerable portion of your DB gain as you would disable the top dipole of every second row to accomplish this.You will notice that the towers are made to raise and lower ,the top section is larger than the lower.

When someone reports to see a HAARP ring in the sky (usually a portion of the sky where the clouds have receded in a perfect circle ) what they are seeing is a portion of the troposphere that has lifted to fill in the lifted ionosphere many miles above.The reflected RF of that signal  lands somewhere else on the earth.

The only difference between a earthquake  generating signal and a weather modification signal is  whether or not the signal is modulated  for effect . Both would  have an effect on weather somewhere.

If you are old enough to remember the WOODPECKER you might be familiar with this tidbit. From the time it was turned on in 1976 to the time it was turned off in 1989 the USA suffered some of the worst droughts it had experienced  in its history since the 1930's . During that time the Jetstream that usually runs over the center of the US moved  quite a ways north  and stayed there . When it was turned off things returned to usual. The official line by the Soviets was that it was a radio detection device for incoming missiles. The Americans official line was that it was a jamming station . But it did not stop your government from accusing them of weather modification and even crude mind control as later released in documents after the cold war. It was also one of the events which lead world leaders to put a weather modification treaty though the UN on the table.

I find it strange that in a world where we have had the power to totally destroy the world 50 times over by smashing a few atoms together, that theories like this are so violently received. What you are witnessing is the black ops portion of the CURRENT COLD WAR. Which if you haven't been hiding under a rock is a battle for supremacy between China and the US or if you wish the WESTERN powers that be.

Almost every President of your country has been willing to use nuclear weapons if they had to ,and if the MAD (mutually assured destruction) reality hadn't been a factor they would have been used in every cold war battle field from Korea to Vietnam . So if a technology came to fruition that could be used to bring down a country by alternate means do you really think they wouldn't use it?? . You would have to be pretty naive  to think so.

"  If it omits it can be located " I accept this 100% . But if it were that easy  then  this board would not exist, and the FCC would have us all busted by now. The same applies to this. For location finding it requires 3 points of reference. Given the broad spectrum involved even at the low frequency used with HAARP like devices the chances of any government being able to pinpoint a short transmission from say China for example would mean they would have to have 3 receivers with direction finding ability around the world to all be focused on one frequency at the same time .I doubt that any government with this capability would use the same frequency twice. Not only that, they would also have to have the same radio conditions and given that one side of the earth is dark and the other light the chances of this are almost impossible. You cannot have three stations at the same longitude to triangulate a signal. Somewhere in between there will be a greyline. This also applies to signals thrown over the pole.

Now we all know if the military is involved they usually have a military plan for whatever they are working on. They did not make this for research purposes of the northern light as their PR page online suggests. I do not believe either that it was produced for comms with subs. There are more efficient ways of doing this ie satellites, even conventional hf and vhf radio. Deep earth penetrating picture generation in conjunction with satellites perhaps ,but why the high power? The oils industry on uses 30 watts to get images miles below the surface.

The internet is the greatest tool for fooling mankind into confusion for your purposes since the bible. So I am not going to sight certain web pages to go to . There are so few to be trusted ,as everyone of them likely has an agenda. One has to take a pinch of this and a pinch of that and use what knowledge you have to peace it together . Given the current state of North American education I don't think this one is going to get outed for sometime. There are a lot of very well respected scientists who believe in this theory .

I never thought I would type the word IONOSPHERE so many times and my index fingers are tired from the effort . So i will say this will be my last post as far as explanation on this one. I could be here till doomsday if I were to play along with Nay sayers,and trollers. I merely put it up on here to alert you to something I see as very real . If you think I'm nuts feel free to say so. It seemed a little more interesting  and pertinent than discussing Commander Bunnies latest bowl movements and it does involve radio.

Cheers
Doc John

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns