We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 6548.5 kHz USB Caribbean Pirates/Peskies English 2236 UTC 14 Jan 2019  (Read 637 times)

Offline R4002

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
    • R4002 - YouTube Videos
"I don't know where she get that from..." "quick!" laid back QSO, switching between English and Spanish, although I heard "gringo" come across pretty clear at 2237 UTC.  Talking about a BBQ, "I'll get you back tomorrow" then both stations signed off.  Sounds like a regular net?  Very similar to the traffic heard on 6780 USB and 6612 USB earlier today.  Although these guys had a different accent that was hard to pin down.

6548.5 kHz / 6.5485 MHz USB voice, in the aeronautical band but its full of pirates, bootleggers and 45 metros freebanders or outbanders.  UNID, no callsigns, names or identifiers of any kind heard.  Received via the Westminster, MD KiwiSDR.
U.S. East Coast, various HF/VHF/UHF radios/transceivers/scanners/receivers - land mobile system operator - focus on VHF/UHF and 11m

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns