We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Al, I finally saw that video footage of flying Penguins  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Al, I finally saw that video footage of flying Penguins
« on: February 18, 2019, 1506 UTC »
you go on about. You were right, not since the spaghetti tree's of Italy have I seen such a natural wonder. You can always count on the BBC. My apologies.

Weed Dick

Re: Al, I finally saw that video footage of flying Penguins
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 1402 UTC »
You need your psychiatric meds adjusted comrade.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 1612 UTC »
You seem a little light in the grey matter. The Fansome-Pigmeat Feud  is 20 years old and private. Do you want both of us turning on you? Unless you're a cute female, you're treading on dangerous ground.

Your insults, frankly, aren't much. I usually expect more from my weirdo stalkers.

BTW, have you ever boiled a bunny? Al and I can always use a few more of those at FANCO.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 1642 UTC by Pigmeat »

Fansome

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 0223 UTC »
It CAN'T be 20 years! I'm not a day over 30, myself.

You seem a little light in the grey matter. The Fansome-Pigmeat Feud  is 20 years old and private. Do you want both of us turning on you? Unless you're a cute female, you're treading on dangerous ground.

Your insults, frankly, aren't much. I usually expect more from my weirdo stalkers.

BTW, have you ever boiled a bunny? Al and I can always use a few more of those at FANCO.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 0318 UTC »
How long is the year on your home planet? You told me once, but I can't remember. I want to say 400,000 Earth days, but that may be the molting season.