We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: (Юнiк Радiо=Yunik)RURIK Radio 7055/7050 LSB 1400 UTC 02 Mar 2019  (Read 9769 times)

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
OK, I understand, the signal was worse than you. I thought about KIWI, I use HDSDR v. 2.8 Beta9.I thought the Russians were making jokes. You wrote about your remakes and really there were moments when I did not understand who is agitating. I know Russian on a basic level and culture of mentality and custom even less, but I understand what is being said. I probably heard this Rjurik as Yunik. I was looking for that word and in Kiev I found a student FM radio called Yunik and I was satisfied. In Poland, often young people working in student local broadcasting stations then run professional radio stations. You can hear that you have radio coverage. I also write with the help of a Google translator, but it's easier in English than Russian because of the Cyrillic alphabet.
Good luck and perseverance on the way to your victory !!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 2050 UTC by kris »
RX888 ( SDR-FE-PLAY, HRD-747, Sony XDR-F1HD),
Ant. Sky Loop 180m 15m AGL, Sky Loop 120m 35m AGL
       + QRM X-phase eliminator
QTH: Gdańsk N.Poland  Ru/Sp/Gr/Sb=Russian,Spanish,Greek,Serbien
eQSL appreciated to: 13krzycho@gmail.com

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
How late do operations on 7050/7055 continue into the evening? If it's late enough, we might be able to get reception here in the USA.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
   Hi Chris - now is going on 7055 S5  > 7060 LSB
2017 UTC UA song, RU jaming " Ukraina narod wy głupye ....
2018 UA moved to 7060 LSB S6 video inverted for KIWI - sucess jamed,  RU moved too
2027 Good video to HDSDR 2,8 kHz, RU stoped broadcast
2031 video for KIWI on 7050,  drifting 7060 to 7059, S5 both
2042 7059 YL EN about Ukrainien Radio info and WWW
2047 YL annonce moved to 7055 S5+ 2052 deep fadding , 2055 UA break, RU loop started - gone
7050 UA video go on good   2100 break
Now silence for 40m this night
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 2104 UTC by kris »
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • STRUGGLE WITH RUSSIAN NAZI PROPAGANDA IN RADIO
    • Email
   Hi Chris - now is going on 7055 S5  > 7060 LSB
2017 UTC UA song, RU jaming " Ukraina narod wy głupye ....
2018 UA moved to 7060 LSB S6 video inverted for KIWI - sucess jamed,  RU moved too
2027 Good video to HDSDR 2,8 kHz, RU stoped broadcast
2031 video for KIWI on 7050,  drifting 7060 to 7059, S5 both
2042 7059 YL EN about Ukrainien Radio info and WWW
2047 YL annonce moved to 7055 S5+ 2052 deep fadding , 2055 UA break, RU loop started - gone
7050 UA video go on good
Record (you are stupid Ukraine people) is the work of the station PA1TD Fomichev Dmitri Terentyevich. He recorded my voice from the radio and cut it with the help of the editor and glued it together so that they say I insult my Ukrainian people. This he does in order to humiliate my name .... http://rurik.us/forum/index.php?topic=21913.msg23490#msg23490
This man is from Putin’s party. At the expense of this gang of Putin, he lives and steals. Twice a deputy from the United Russia-Putin Party.
This person can only work on 40 meters. He has no antenna at 80 meters.

RA1TD - trying to look for me to physically destroy. By definition, this is a Russian Nazi who shouts in the radio that they will destroy the Russian nuclear strike and the United States and Ukraine.

The signal of my station cannot be confused. He qualities of ESSB
There are no extraneous radio noise when I work. My speech is related. When you listen to my chopped recordings, you can hear outrageous noises, wrong sentences, tonalities and others. Five six stations from Russia are already turning my cut records. But this is not the original. All russokogovoryayuschie immediately understand that this record.

High signal quality in the radio, this is my hobby. Many Americans suffer from this. I believe that the quality of speech even on the shortwave range should be higher. Since my station has this quality, the penetration ability of my signal increases many times over. A lot of people listen to me in my conversations throughout the former Soviet Union. I am Ukrainian myself and my native language is Ukrainian. But I specifically taught the Russian language to perfection and talking mind in Russian so that everyone in Russia, Belarus and other countries would understand me. Of course, if someone else was standing behind me, or I would be helped financially, I would create an even better and more powerful station. But while the authorities of many countries of the Western world do not pay attention to this Nazi propaganda of Russia. I gave you an example of how the European division of IARL DK2OM - Wolfgang Nadel is lying. I am sure that this person is doing this intentionally and for the money of the Kremlin. I have been writing letters to him since 2015. But no answers. They are silent and silent about this problem.[/b] https://rurik.us/iaru-region-1-monitoring-system/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 0112 UTC by Rurik »
GLORY TO UKRAINE
GLORY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • Email
How late do operations on 7050/7055 continue into the evening? If it's late enough, we might be able to get reception here in the USA.
Since I am still a radio amateur, I am not a bully, I work only if there is propaganda from Russia. Russian stations are open until 23.00 in Kiev. Then they end the passage into the territory of Ukraine. Their goal is Ukraine.
Yes, my station finishes usa Kiev time from 03.00 to 7.00 in the morning. I will make screenshots for you from the American web sdr
GLORY TO UKRAINE

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • Email
This is my gallery. There are many logos of my station

https://rurik.us/Gallery/index.php?/category/1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvnj9tK2LI

For the forum administrator. Not bad to install Ohara YouTube Embed

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 2310 UTC by Rurik »
GLORY TO UKRAINE

Offline TRI International

• DXing Phenomena
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
Im hearing a station at the moment that I think may be you. The language appears to be Russian with repeated station ID's and music. If so your station is clear and loud here. Is this still the same station as in this post? Also at times stations using RTTY and CW are trying to block station but your signal is still coming thru. signal 3/3/3/3/3

If it's you can you confirm with a QS'l card or letter thanks
We need another card to shut out the draught HW ABT URS?
Use Shazam app. to ID songs, listening direct Airspray RTL SDR , Ham It UP Plus connected to 2 V shape long wires  40ft. high with a MFJ 941C Antenna tuner
QSL to trlinternational@yahoo.com or  trlinternational@protonmail.com

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
1320 7055 In recent days, both sides are still active during daylight hours.
Today, the Russian side is effectively jamming Ukrainian transmissions with a very strong S9 + 20 signal, which they have not had so far. They play songs with nationalistic content.
    The attached recording of UA stations was made during their break.
This is transmitting the R.Rurik auxiliary station. It gives the ID but I don't understand one word
     "gawarit stancja ??? Ewropy".

https://voca.ro/1ggdUYZE2Lx4
 Add:
Although so late since I started this thread, I want to explain to you the name of the station and where it came from. The operator of this unique station from Ukraine is Stanislav Rurik. From his last name, the name of the station is RURIK Radio. My mistake in the name was due to the fact that the Ukrainian pronunciation was "jurik" which I heard as "junik" and in English I wrote the phonetic word "yunik". I didn't know the word and searched the internet for an explanation. I found information that there was a student radio station Yunik in Kiev, which calmed my inquiries. Many entries were made before Stanislav spoke in the forum and explained the name of the station and so remained the double name Yunik / Rurik Radio. Forgive me for this confusion!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 1706 UTC by kris »
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
0940 and so long 1256
- today, very active Russian propaganda against Ukraine in 7050, 7055 and additionally 7060.
  "Wnimanie wnimanie goworit radiostancja iz krepostana iz Moskwa...."
    = Attention attention, says the Moscow fortress radio station
They accuse Ukraine of the attack on "nasz Moscowyi Putin" planned for 23 January.
Alexei Navalny is called a German fascist and they criticize the European Union's decision to suspend the construction of the Nord Stream II gas pipeline.
With the help of two transmitters, the UA side drowns out the RU barker that jumps on three FRQs.
1450 S9+15  7055 ...ja Rjurik ja budu was nabludat', speach (answear) about historical Galicians (Lvov), Huculas and Banderas soldiers.
1505 Rurik parodies the message of the Moscow fortress radio station in a loop
1510 7050 SSTV and 7055 UA jamed by sending digi files (waterfall slides?)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 1520 UTC by kris »
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
2341 3731 LSB S9+20 English UA version of record broadcast during the day on 41 meters, radio war UA vs RU
https://voca.ro/1l1tS8SsOpa3
2346 Rurik Ru on the MIC live transmission and chat
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 0005 UTC by kris »
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns