We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Pizza with eight meats and triple cheese...  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Looking-Glass

• DX Legend
  • Condobolin, NSW, Australia
  • "Old fashioned DXer, no offshore computer rxing!"
    • View Profile
Pizza with eight meats and triple cheese...
« on: March 24, 2019, 0457 UTC »
One of the local pizza joints in town is offering an eight meats plus triple cheese "degustation" (more like disgusting) for AUD $15-00 standard size.  No wonder we have a huge amount of obese people and imagine what damage that lot would do to your intestine, not to mention bowels. :o

Will stick to my standard Supreme thank you very much... ;D :D
Condobolin, NSW.

Grid Square:  QF37ub

Yaesu FT-1000D, Yaesu FT-2000D, ICOM IC-736 HF/50MHz, ICOM IC R75 & Tecsun S-2000 to 450 feet of wire, 27MHz 1/2 wave CB antenna converted to 21MHz & a multi band vertical of dubious reliability.

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Re: Pizza with eight meats and triple cheese...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 1514 UTC »
One of the local pizza joints in town is offering an eight meats plus triple cheese "degustation" (more like disgusting) for AUD $15-00 standard size.  No wonder we have a huge amount of obese people and imagine what damage that lot would do to your intestine, not to mention bowels. :o

Scrape off the cheese and meats and eat that, throwing away the crust, and you should be safe  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdvC0mM3oUA&feature=youtu.be
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 1803 UTC »
make it kosher and I'd devour it
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Looking-Glass

• DX Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 0529 UTC »
Just the meal to sustain energy and keep you awake during a long nights DXing at the radio dials.

I can well imagine how it would keep you awake too...but we will not go there. 8)
Condobolin, NSW.

Yaesu FT-1000D, Yaesu FT-2000D, ICOM IC-736 HF/50MHz, ICOM IC R75 & Tecsun S-2000 to 450 feet of wire, 27MHz 1/2 wave CB antenna converted to 21MHz & a multi band vertical of dubious reliability.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 2040 UTC »
If one of those "Meats" is Spam, I'd happily feed my face with one of those monstrosities! Yummy!
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Looking-Glass

• DX Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 1401 UTC »
They don't do SPAM in Australia on pizza, think the eight meats has: Ham, Pepperoni, Polish Salami, Cabanossi, Bacon, Ground Beef, Shredded Lamb and something else I cannot recall.

The triple cheese is in a triple layer crust, triple decker they call it, enough salt, grease and trans fat to last you a month... ;)
Condobolin, NSW.