We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Here’s what the government’s dietary guidelines should really say  (Read 2556 times)

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
I think we also have to face the real possibility that not everyone has the same dietary requirements. This could be due to a combination of genetics as well as environmental factors such as gut bacteria.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Nobody gets enough lutefisk.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nobody gets enough lutefisk.

Or SPAM!
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Spam, the food of the Gods.

Offline JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
Infowars will keep you in toothpaste for only $5/month    :P

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Look at what all that health food promotion has done for Alex Jones/Bill Hicks!

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Not to mention that freeze dried survival food those right wing fire breathers hawk on the radio 24/7. You know the Gubamint is coming for for. You better have a ton of it your basement and plenty of ammo for your Ruger Mini-14's. .22 LR ammo is disappearing from Wal-Mart shelves at a record pace.

Get the full metal jacket kind. It can rip through a beer can at 40 yards. It's hard to tell what effect it will have on armored vehicles? I bet it will get their attention. "See if it's hailing, Bob?"

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
I was making inference to Hicks/Jones similarity to a smoked sausage in a tight fitting suit. Obviously the health supplements are working.

Offline JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
Why does he sound so sick?

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Why does he sound so sick?

Unlike Carrol Oconnor who never fully transformed into Archie Bunker after the show ran its course, Hicks/Jones is stuck in in Alex Jones mode.

https://twitter.com/i/status/856000205363302402
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 1814 UTC by Josh »

Offline JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
It's to bad  Carrol O'connor can't talk to POTUS like Jones and Hanity and Fat Limbaugh do. (or Putin, Kim, MBS, Netenyahoo...   )

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Hey! Limbaugh is a distant cousin of mine on the short, pudgy, numbskull side of the family.

Rush has been married what? Four times and still hasn't put one through the goalposts? I guess those rumors when he was younger were true. I wonder if he and Mike Savage go skipping down the streets in the Bay Area when Rush comes out to visit, singing "Three Little Maids From School" on their way to the bath houses? Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just, umm, eh..., odd, to see when it's performed two elderly fat midgets.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Rush is a product of Merv Griffin industries, kinda akin to Alex Jones being a production of time warner/Ted Turner.

I've a suspicion that the gov guidelines are strictly adhered to by Hicks, Limbo, and the like, with the resultant health benefits on full display.

Offline JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
What's Fox News a product of?

http://youtu.be/FJdDn006ldI