We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Downloadable version of the Priyom.org schedule?  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Edgar Souse

• View Profile
Downloadable version of the Priyom.org schedule?
« on: May 29, 2019, 2328 UTC »
The numbers schedule on the front page of priyom.org is the best I've seen. Is there a schedule one can download for personal use? There's an option to copy the priyom sched into Google Calendar but that is fairly useless for me. I've been gathering frequency and station descriptions with the hopes of coming up with a memory bank for SDRUno, but given the complexity of station schedules it might not be that helpful to anyone.
RSP2 Pro, IC-7300, W6LVP Loop
Richardson, Texas, USA
Please QSL to bktx75@gmail.com

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
Re: Downloadable version of the Priyom.org schedule?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 0149 UTC »
That's probably your only option. The only fully downloadable shortwave broadcast schedule I know of is the Eibi one, and while it includes almost everything from broadcast stations to military stations, channel markers, utility stations, and even some regular pirates, the listing of numbers stations is incomplete, and the ones that are listed are usually given different names from the standard ENIGMA designations (e.g. "Cuban Spy Numbers" rather than "HM01"). Maybe someone on their IRC chat knows.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline Edgar Souse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 0438 UTC »
I have the Eibi list. But as far as numbers stations go, there's really nothing someone can have on their own device that gives a comprehensive listing. I would like to know who set up the schedule for priyom. I'm sure there is some way to import it into a different format, I just dont know how to do it.
Richardson, Texas, USA

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 2130 UTC »
I did a quick search and apparently there are ways to export Google Calendars into other formats. Perhaps that's the way to go?
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline Edgar Souse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 0043 UTC »
I will look into that. Thanks!
Richardson, Texas, USA

Offline Ary-B

• Netherlands
    • View Profile
    • Numbers & Oddities
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 2033 UTC »
I don't know if you can print it but you may miss schedules when you do this. It is a dynamic calendar. When schedules change or new schedules pop up they usually are changed/added the same day.

73, Ary

Offline Edgar Souse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 0142 UTC »
I'm pretty impressed with how accurate their calendar is. I think the combination of frequencies and transmission schedules is more complex than I'm able to replicate with SDRUno.
Richardson, Texas, USA