We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: FM kits  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Wooden_shoe_pirate

• On top of a windmill..
    • View Profile
FM kits
« on: June 20, 2019, 0742 UTC »
Check out the following pages:

https://dutchrfshop.nl/nl/235-kits-printen

or

https://www.amateurradioshop.nl/webshop/bouwkits/fm-broadcast/

Professional Dutch made FM kits, outstanding audio quality and no spurs!

Also, the famous RDVV builder has made a new version: model 2019.
His latest version comes with an SWR/POWER bridge up to 1KW.

PM me if you're interessted

Offline ThaDood

• DX Legend
  • Likely, not where you are.
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Part #15!
    • Email
Re: FM kits
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 1711 UTC »
WOW!!!! If I was still into FM, this would be a dream TX to have. Any plans for MW AM? With LPB, Inc., and now Radio Systems, going bye-bye in AM Carrier-Current gear, that leaves the door wide open there. Albeit, they don't seem to have the concept of Carrier-Current broadcasting in Europe, but totally permissible license-free still in USA and Canada.
I was asked, yet another weird question, of how I would like to be buried, when I finally bite the big one. The answer was actually pretty easy. Face-down, like a certain historical figure in the late 1980's, (I will not mention who, but some of you will get it, and that's enough.) Why??? It would be a burial that will satisfy everyone: (1) My enemies will say that it will show me where to go. (2) On the same point, I can have my enemies kiss my butt. (3) It will temporarily give someone a place to park a bicycle. See??? A WIN / WIN for everyone.

Offline Wooden_shoe_pirate

• On top of a windmill..
    • View Profile
Re: FM kits
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 2056 UTC »
There are a couple of guys that are building SW gear, but it's mostly FM over here. They sell PCB's as a DIY kit which gives you a massive carrier:

upload images

There is also a Greek guy living Germany who builds those DDS 100Khz-30Mhz rigs with rotary and LCD screen which can be found on eBay. ( His name is AMDDS on fleabay and Facebook ) Very decent gear, not to expensive and excellent audio quality. Have one myselve and am very satisfied with it

upload images
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 2134 UTC by Wooden_shoe_pirate »

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns