We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Tic-Tac UFO's running circles around our most sophisticated fighters!  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Why in creation would a breath mint favored by lounge lizards, used car salesmen, and drunken teenagers suddenly take to the air at hypersonic speeds? The answer is it wouldn't. They're unmanned Mexican Chiclet drones launched in reaction to Trump's bluster about embargo's.

I guess the Donald wasn't aware that the Mexican Space Agency put an Orca named Willzyx on the Moon well over a decade ago? If they can do that, they can do anything.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 1143 UTC by Pigmeat »

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Their 15k cartel members at our southern border will easily defeat the US Military.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
"Their 15k cartel members at our southern border will easily defeat the US Military."

Can't figer out WTFUR talking about, post a link

MS13   MS13   MS13    8)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
MS-13 is a L.A. gang like the Crips and the Bloods. I don't think any of them have a space program? Anyway John Bolton and Ollie North supplied all three with the cocaine to make them national and international organizations back in the 80's. The Mossad created the Zetas as commandos to fight the drug trade as a favor to us. I guess that makes the Zetas our allies?

Maybe we ought to leave those Mexicans alone before they start bombing us with partially digested refried beans from their churro drones

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Los Zetas are a cartel, the 15k Mehican guardia de nacional at our border are cartel troops too, their leader is the cartel el presidente, Alphonse Manual Labor-ador Ortega. Labrador si Ortega! has stated his cartel forces are not at our border to stop foreign criminals from invading the US, more likely to help them by force as needed.

Si! Ortega!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JTaRF78_M

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
The Zeta's were trained in counter-insurgency tactics and given state of the art encrypted comms systems by the Israeli's when they were formed. They were also trained in interrogation by the intelligence service of that country, and at the School of The America's at Ft. Benning, GA. in our country. The Zeta's decided they could use all that training for other things and switched sides. They became a cartel after all that training when they decided it was more profitable to switch sides

As far as Daniel Ortega goes he's won three legit elections. That's more than any Republican Presidential candidate in this country in the past 19 years. I'm glad you approve of him.

Be careful of hypersonic Chiclets dive-bombing you going out to get the mail. They've got to sting when they make contact.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
The cartels should have bought Edward James Olmos the office instead of amlo, he has experience as commander of the Galactica as well as experience as a Bladerunner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umc9ezAyJv0
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 1911 UTC by Josh »

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Don't forget he was a L.A. gang leader in "Zoot Suit" and made his cartel bones against the Colombian's in that vice squad gig in Miami. I think we've got our man!

Offline JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 0050 UTC by JimIO »

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile