We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Product review: Rhythm Cauliflower Bites  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Dag

• View Profile
Product review: Rhythm Cauliflower Bites
« on: September 01, 2019, 2018 UTC »
My wife brought home a bag of  Rhythm Foods Cauliflower Sea Salt bites https://rhythmsuperfoods.com/  from Costco.

The ingredients are: organic  cauliflower, organic high oleic sunfloweroil, sea salt.

Macros: 84% fat, 12% carbs, 4% protein.

1 serving  (14 pieces = 6 grams total carbs, 2 grams fiber.

They are terrific! Slightly crunchy, salty, a little oily like that of a french fry. (Not dry like pork rinds, but I like those too.)
Most of the pieces are the size of a popped corn, some larger, some smaller, and have a golden deep fried appearance with a slight crunch and only a vague cauliflower flavor. The satisfaction comes from the salty oily crunch, not the  cauliflower flavor (which is barely detectable, but pleasant.)

They also come in Buffalo Ranch flavor and White Cheddar flavor.

I give them a 10 on my satisfaction scale.

Dag

Seminole county, Florida, USA, Earth, Solar System, Universe.Icom 7610 + attic dipole. Black coffee. Ketosis.