We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Mytsyer 10100khz Signal  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Paul B. Walker, Jr.

• McGrath, Alaska, USA
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mytsyer 10100khz Signal
« on: August 26, 2019, 0130 UTC »
Twice in the last few weeks, usually on a Sunday i think.. I've had a english language preacher (he sounds like hes from the US) on 10100khz..  and i couldn't tie it to WWCR, IE: A harmonic.

What in goodness gracious am I hearing? The audio today is atrocious... it sounds like hes in an auditorium with the mic 10-15 feet away and still over modulating

At 0130 the male preacher program ended and a program with a female preacher began

Paul, Laramie WY
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
paul@alaskaradionerd.com

Program Director: KSKO 89.5 McGrath, Alaska www.kskopublicradio.com

Afternoon Air Talent: Hits 106 KLMI Laramie, WY 3 to 7pm Mon-Sat www.myhits106.com

Available for voiceover work, use the email listed above!

Offline Paul B. Walker, Jr.

• McGrath, Alaska, USA
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mytsyer 10100khz Signal
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 0140 UTC »
Twice in the last few weeks, usually on a Sunday i think.. I've had a english language preacher (he sounds like hes from the US) on 10100khz..  and i couldn't tie it to WWCR, IE: A harmonic.

What in goodness gracious am I hearing? The audio today is atrocious... it sounds like hes in an auditorium with the mic 10-15 feet away and still over modulating

At 0130 the male preacher program ended and a program with a female preacher began

Paul, Laramie WY

turns out its a big loud spur from WWRB
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
paul@alaskaradionerd.com

Program Director: KSKO 89.5 McGrath, Alaska www.kskopublicradio.com

Afternoon Air Talent: Hits 106 KLMI Laramie, WY 3 to 7pm Mon-Sat www.myhits106.com

Available for voiceover work, use the email listed above!