We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Shady Acres...  (Read 10302 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Shady Acres...
« on: September 01, 2019, 1937 UTC »
Has Al evacuated or is he over at Mar-A-Lago helping the Trumpites drag the Great Orange One's golden throne out on the beach so the Howling Pumpkin can hold off the storm? If Pat Robertson can turn away hurricanes, so can Al and DJT.

DJT:"Strap him in men!"
Trumpites:"Huh? We thought you were going to do it?"
DJT:"Not with my bone spurs! I've got a hurricane deferment from the President himself, who happens to be me. Now get to it! Good luck, ol' What's-Yer-Name."
Al:"Aaaah!"
DJT:"That's what she said, heh, heh, heh! Tape his yap shut and let's get out of this soon to be dump. Boy, am I going to clean up on the insurance money for the rebuild! Tie Kellyanne to his lap, her husband is one of Hillary's spies, plus she's tough to look at before noon. So long suckers!"

Fansome

Re: Shady Acres...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 0455 UTC »
I'm going down to the beach to capture this; I'll be the Bruce Brown of hurricane surfing videos

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 1914 UTC »
Not so fast, Fanny. Webcams for surf conditions have been capturing videos of young daredevils on the Outer Banks for nearly 20 years. Throw in the commentary from local reporters on loan covering the storms and you had the early 2000's version of Frankie and Annette, Matt Gutman and Ginger Zee, commenting what was left of the piers and houses as they tore by on long boards.

I do like your positive outlook, it reminds me of the time we we were crucified on Golgotha. They thought they had us down, but when we started singing "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life", en masse, they ran like the Roman dogs they were. I don't know if we were producing frequencies only they could hear, or if they were really terrified of that hippy that thought he was a God?

I think Moon Doggy and Gidget did the network camera work for the Outer Banks storm coverage, but it may have been the Big Kahuna and his harem of Wahini's? I was simply hoping to see Ginger's bikini top fly off with the wind.

Keep sending out reports so we know where to find what's left of you and that golden throne. Would you say it's a full five gallon throne or one of these modern gallon and a half thrones? It makes a difference in this kind of "Game of Thrones".

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 2030 UTC »
"And just as the Handsome Al Fansome was going down for the last time under force of the epic hurricane winds, his faithful narwhal Belinda rescued him, gently enfolding him in her massive flippers!"
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 1924 UTC »
I've got some lyrics for your first film, Al. It goes something like this:

"Going to Fansome City, gonna have some fun"
"Going to Fansome City to see everyone..."
"Two Goats for every guy!!!"

Throw in twangy guitar solos and keep repeating that chorus and we're golden.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 0113 UTC »
Al, you can always move to Sandy Shores. They need a new Barnacle Boy for Spongebob to idolize. Just learn to breathe water like he and Mermaid Man did and beware of the Orb of Confusion.

Fansome

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 0119 UTC »
What, only two?

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 0146 UTC »
Hey! It's a kid's show. If you want to see Orb's of Confusion you'll have to go to one of those clubs where the women dance the exotic. Tell Courtney Love you were a pal of Kurt's before she starts her set and perhaps she'll have the D.J. play Junior Walker's "Shotgun" and Dave and Ansel Collins "Double 0".

Courtney uses an old Remington 12 Gauge side by side for a prop. Wear your hearing protection and stay low. Once she gets going, you never know what's going to happen. Ask Kurt.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns