We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Requesting info for 2012 Pirate Radio Annual...and Merry Christmas!  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Andrew Yoder

• DX Legend
    • View Profile
    • Hobby Broadcasting Blog
    • Email
Hi,
First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks to all of the stations for the Christmas broadcasts (I’ve missed every show this weekend because of traveling and having an insufficient setup, but that’s another story).

I’m a little further ahead of the game this year and I’ve been starting to write entries for the 2012 edition of the Pirate Radio Annual. So, if you’d like to contribute information about anything, photos, or programming in the MP3 format, please e-mail it to me. The sooner I receive anything from stations, the easier it will be for me to write it and make it more accurate.

Thanks for all of your help & have a great Christmas!
Andrew
Please QSL to: POB 109, BRS, PA 17214
Hobby Broadcasting Blog: http://hobbybroadcasting.blogspot.com/
Drake R8, AOR AR-7030, R-390A, R-388, SX-28A, Philco 44 + some others    Horizontal loops & 1/2-wave inverted V