We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: If anyone is looking for a radio show idea...  (Read 1275 times)

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
If anyone is looking for a radio show idea...
« on: October 03, 2019, 2136 UTC »
The E.U. Orders Global Censorship of Comments Calling Austrian Politician a 'Corrupt Oaf'

http://reason.com/2019/10/03/the-e-u-orders-global-censorship-of-comments-calling-austrian-politician-a-corrupt-oaf/
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Re: If anyone is looking for a radio show idea...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 2144 UTC »
Their (eu - enslaved union) true colors are starting to come out, and fb is only all too willing to help normalise global tyranny.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 2151 UTC »
I have the feeling there is going to be some kind of Streisand Effect, and she will become very well known.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Fansome

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 2207 UTC »
I sure hope they don't get their hands on my meat.

Offline JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 2258 UTC »
What's a fb?

Offline redhat

• DX Legend
  • USA
  • Music is my drug.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 0554 UTC »
Facebook.

+-RH
Somewhere under the stars...
Airspy HF+, MLA-30/Mini-whip/Chi-Town Loop
Please send QSL's and reception reports to xfmshortwave [at] proton [d0t] me

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 1516 UTC »
What's a fb?

A fullback. Don't you ever watch football? Most are large, hard running, oafs. Offensive linemen have always been considered oaf's, but they're generally the smartest guys on the field, memorizing line checks, working as a unit, and knowing what the  D-linemen and linebackers tendencies are every week. Lot's of future doctors and researchers, up there banging heads with a guy six inches away. Quarterback, wide receiver, running back, and defensive back is generally where the oaf's go. All the coach has to tells them is, "Go that way, son." Those are the positions you don't need much brain power to play. Failed fullbacks with a case of fumblitis are normally moved to linebacker/defensive end where their aggression, size, and speed are needed. That's where they learn running into a 300 lb. plus pulling guard or tackle with a full head of steam leading a sweep isn't wise.

Now what's this "Facebook" thing you guys speak of? Some sort of geeky video game? Al covers those and the "X-Games"