We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Vegan man sues Florida Burger King over Impossible Whopper  (Read 3316 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Vegan man sues Florida Burger King over Impossible Whopper
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2019, 1038 UTC »
Well everyone knows that, Smilin' Al. Charlton Heston revealed it in that widely popular documentary he was in circa 1971.

Fighting damned dirty apes, informing the public of food dangers, and booting Shelly Winters out of malfunctioning airliners, the man saved millions.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vegan man sues Florida Burger King over Impossible Whopper
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2019, 1206 UTC »
That reminds me.....I need to go shopping for some furniture....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fdbGByM1kwegw4jxONTKolRXx7BVrinv/view?usp=sharing

Hmmm....they kinda look like Green Cheez-its....betcha they would go good with a chunk of Spam  :D

You left out Spam's ingredient "soylent green".

First and foremost, Spam is a product of Hormel Foods Corporation and has only 6 ingredients as follows:
Pork with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch (as a binder), sugar, and sodium nitrite (as a preservative).

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 1215 UTC by Skipmuck »
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's