We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Spanish convo 6920Khz LSB around 03:28UTC  (Read 1078 times)

housecat

Spanish convo 6920Khz LSB around 03:28UTC
« on: April 06, 2020, 0337 UTC »
unid spanish conversation on 6920Khz LSB.  This was recorded in California.  Message is active at this moment.  A small sample of conversation is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFjjLLaeT8k

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Spanish convo 6920Khz LSB around 03:28UTC
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 1932 UTC »
Watch those housecats. One of the two had jute ball impregnated with catnip he kept at the top the stairs. I broke four ribs in the fall, but my Al Bundy skills from playing HS football taught me how to fall properly and not split my skull on the landing beam

Offline tomasernesto1986

• View Profile
Re: Spanish convo 6920Khz LSB around 03:28UTC
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 1901 UTC »
They speak with Mexican accent I think they are pirate radio amateur

they said:

When I started in this band People say that they listen to me but I didn't listen anybody and now I listen everybody speaking from Tamaulipas, Mexico, Veracruz here in this band of 40 - 41mts but I'm still here.

Other person: Also the place can be a black point you can do everything well more than well but the location where you are can be deaf. I can't complain I have good reception in 11 mts and 30mts....

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns