We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Murphy's Wake a wash-out  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Murphy's Wake a wash-out
« on: April 12, 2020, 0240 UTC »
"The Faux Friend's of The "Murfo-Bunny Of Norfolk, VA." apparentely  had a late wake for him today. People told me it went on until their Jersey scooters were almost there fully charged. Round's and round's Murphy's and Guinness' were served before they all put on their fezzes and headed home.

In other announcements, A cat found it's way home.

Weed Dick

Re: Murphy's Wake a wash-out
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 0316 UTC »
What an ignorant nasty prick! No wonder so many folks hate you. Ya wacky SOB. Dude you’re still living in pirate radio past lol! It’s great to know Murphy and Kracker are living in your moronic head rent free. Jeez brah.....get a life already.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 0329 UTC by Weed Dick »

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 1131 UTC »
Ooooh, it's mad now.  Call the Waahbulance, DJ NeedleDick needs help! BTW, Needledick who's your dog in this fight? I made Kracker go bug eyed and drop the beer he was so scared of me at the old 4th of July feed in '09. Kracker's a mighty tough midget,so he say's, but he's still just a midget

I don't like snitches, simple as that. Pirate Radio or in Kracker's case, a jail house one's now, Paul McGonigle aka Kracker was stupid enough to put up a vid of himself on Youtube with him blowing up his brothers biz partners former car in a parking lot  None greater than a 5 ft circus clown trying to act tougher than that. I've known a lot of idiots, but Pauly doing that jig in front of security cam makes him the King of Fools.

See Yaa! BTW, how short do you want your trim?

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 1300 UTC »
Looks like I've won yet another bout with the mighty Kracker.

Now what's your problem with me? When people start threatening the lives of my family I call them on it.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 1921 UTC »
Hmm... nothing out of the dueling imbeciles yesterday or today. Seeing that one is dead and the other is constantly locked up for being drunk or high passed out at the wheel in various street's," Whaddya mean this ain't the drive thru at Taco John's? Willya at least let me get an order of them thar tater tot's?" You can't expect much out of guy's like that.

Fansome

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 1135 UTC »
I'm glad to see that you've allowed yourself to grieve, Pigmeat. The therapy sessions must be going well.

"The Faux Friend's of The "Murfo-Bunny Of Norfolk, VA." apparentely  had a late wake for him today. People told me it went on until their Jersey scooters were almost there fully charged. Round's and round's Murphy's and Guinness' were served before they all put on their fezzes and headed home.

In other announcements, A cat found it's way home.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 1958 UTC »
tater oles

cough
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 2206 UTC »
There was a guy in Nebraska who worked at a TJ''s who used to crap in the dehydrated refritos regularly. He must have been bashful, there are so many other way's to say "I quit", without getting sent to jail for a couple of years.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2020, 2235 UTC »
blasphemy!
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns