We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Brief interview with a willing *cough*pirate*cough* op requested  (Read 911 times)

Offline atrainradio

• Ask your doctor if shortwave is right for you
  • Magic Mushroom Salad
    • View Profile
Who here has ran (or currently runs) a pirate radio station (no matter what band) and would like to do a short (1-3 minutes) interview about what it was like, why you did it, and what inspired you to do so?

It can also be a part 15 station, because the ideas of microbroadcasting are the same no matter the wattage.

You have to have a good webcam and or good audio and internet to be considered for this. If only audio, we can work with that, as the interview content is that crucial to the project. But a webcam is a huge plus.

I am using it for a video production project for my TV production course. Mind you this is my last semester so I want to make it good.

Your names & locations WILL NOT be needed nor used in the project at all (for legalities sake).

Please comment below if you want to, and message me directly so we can set up a time during this week to film it. I will screen record the interview.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 0430 UTC by atrainradio »
QTH, New Jersey, America's landfill
Tecsun PL-990 W/ Extendable Whip Antenna

Offline Stretchyman

• View Profile
Re: Brief interview with a willing *cough*pirate*cough* op requested
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 1150 UTC »
There's a chap I know in the UK whose covering EU and getting live streams in etc. Been doing it forever on MW (A.M.) but now on SW.

If you're interested PM me and I can ask him .

Regards.

Stay well.

Str.
'It's better to give than receive' so why Rx when you can Tx!

;)

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns