We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Re: Simplest Tx  (Read 2690 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Simplest Tx
« on: April 13, 2020, 0710 UTC »
"I won't query your remarks any further as you have nothing useful to add."

I tried to say that in fewer words but my post got moved.

https://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php/topic,65499.0.html

I suspect all of the three Bunny boy's had Chris pretty busy Saturday night and into Sunday? They But being left out of the Bunny games is fine by me. They can all go up to Belfast,NY and argue which set of pumps go matches with those coveralls they found at Rural King

Offline JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 1805 UTC »

Offline JimIO

• QTH I.O. MA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 1831 UTC »

Weed Dick

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 2150 UTC »
"I won't query your remarks any further as you have nothing useful to add."

I tried to say that in fewer words but my post got moved.

https://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php/topic,65499.0.html

I suspect all of the three Bunny boy's had Chris pretty busy Saturday night and into Sunday? They But being left out of the Bunny games is fine by me. They can all go up to Belfast,NY and argue which set of pumps go matches with those coveralls they found at Rural King

Bwahahaha! What are bunny boys? Some West Virginia slang maybe? Long live WBNY

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 2302 UTC »
 Jerry Mike Graves or Pat Murphy. was the main Bunnyman, he died in early October. The next Bunny up, DJ Needle Dick, would likely be Kracker, judging by the fit he threw when called on the stupidity of bombing the car of a former business partner of his brother while he did little jig on the way out while looking into the security camera. There are a slew of dumb-ass guys in prison because they're too dumb to make it in the real world and piss poor criminals.

Pat was a snitch, you fell for my "confession" bait, hook,line,and sinker. Get ready for a knock on your door,you violated at least 4 Federal laws in your follow up rant. University hospitals have deep pockets and excellent lawyers. The best you can hope for is whatever public defender is assigned to the case. See you in 10-15 years
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 0045 UTC by Pigmeat »

Weed Dick

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 0053 UTC »
BWAWAWAHHHAAA!!!!!!!! You have proof Murphy died??  I doubt it son. Talked to him yesterday and he's still ground up. Maybe you have Bunny Derangement Syndrome? I'll see you at this years July spread Bruce. Then we can talk shit.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 0056 UTC by Weed Dick »

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 0144 UTC »
I've got his obit and can get his death certificate if so desired. His family will be holding a memorial service in his hometown of Arlington, Va. later this spring. I'll meet you over there. Don't come drunk as usual, you never could hold you liquor,little fella.

Turn in before you pass out and leave the meth and crack alone. It causes delusions, like phone calls from the dead, you're a badass, and you've got an IQ over 4.

Pat was lower than a snake's belly,but he had a way with words and trunk full of them. You're a one trick pony when it comes to throwing insults, not a bit of a challenge. Show me something decent, no clip art, pics ,or jpegs to fill the spaces your limited vocabulary isn't capable of.

Offline Stretchyman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 0505 UTC »
Can't say I'm too concerned about some yank saying he can do better, heard it all before, even some dick on utoob saying they were illegal and hoped I got imprisoned! There's always one, or two! In general it's been quite a satisfying experience with many happy customers. I will continue and ignore such comments being a thick skinned Limey.

Piggy I expected better from you!

All good fun, I'm not taking these keyboard warriors seriously.

;)

Str.
'It's better to give than receive' so why Rx when you can Tx!

;)

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 0943 UTC »
BWAWAWAHHHAAA!!!!!!!! You have proof Murphy died??  I doubt it son. Talked to him yesterday and he's still ground up. Maybe you have Bunny Derangement Syndrome? I'll see you at this years July spread Bruce. Then we can talk shit.

Here's his obituary.  I'm just finding out about this now.  Google is your friend:
https://oasiscremationandfuneralcare.com/tribute/details/298/Jerry-Graves/obituary.html

Talked to him the day before you posted this, did you?  You always did smoke more pot than most of the pirate radio gentry.  You have a rather distinctive posting style that hasn't changed much, "BWAWAWAHHHAAA!!!!!"   LOL

Why are you spoofing Dick Weed and Radio Free Whatever?  You got a beef with them?!

So Murphy is gone....   May he rest in peace.

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums

Fansome

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 1456 UTC »
Well, Poet, you are a lot more charitable towards Jerry than I would be. However he's resting, and wherever he's resting, if there is any justice here or in the hereafter it won't be in "peace".

Here's his obituary.  I'm just finding out about this now.  Google is your friend:
https://oasiscremationandfuneralcare.com/tribute/details/298/Jerry-Graves/obituary.html

Talked to him the day before you posted this, did you?  You always did smoke more pot than most of the pirate radio gentry.  You have a rather distinctive posting style that hasn't changed much, "BWAWAWAHHHAAA!!!!!"   LOL

Why are you spoofing Dick Weed and Radio Free Whatever?  You got a beef with them?!

So Murphy is gone....   May he rest in peace.

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2020, 0839 UTC »
  I decided to make an effort to let go of as much of my anger as I could, long ago.  It was an unhealthy emotion, I could feel it making me ill and aging me-- so I had to consciously move away from it.  Eventually I was able to negate the  effects of what had happened, so it really didn't matter anymore.  The fact is that being busted led me to produce much better shows than I think I ever had before,  that were also permanent and repeatable recordings, instead of the throw-away live stuff I had always done...

I eventually felt that Pat had really not been entirely responsible for his actions any more, that he probably had suffered some brain damage in that motorcycle accident he had sometime around 2005-06 when he got hit in the head...  It should have been clear to anyone who followed his public posting activities around 2011-2012, there obviously was something wrong with his head...  so after a number of years, I just felt sorry for him, mostly.

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums