We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: YHWH 7475 AM 0300 UTC 22 April 2020  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Treehouse SWL

• DX Legend
  • Lake Stevens, Washington
    • View Profile
    • personal website
    • Email
YHWH 7475 AM 0300 UTC 22 April 2020
« on: April 22, 2020, 0305 UTC »
The signal's only faded up to audible levels within the past couple minutes, but it's been there for at least five to 10 minutes overall. Despite the noisy frequency, I can hear Josiah with his usual material.
Eric Fetters-Walp / eQSL to fettwalp@outlook.com

Radios: Eton Elite Field, Sihuadon R-108, Eton Grundig Edition Satellit
Antennas: 60-foot-long end-fed wire, MLA-30+ loop

Offline canswl

• Masset, BC
  • Thanks for the broadcast!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: YHWH 7475 AM 0300 UTC 22 April 2020
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 0341 UTC »
At 03:40, he's at S8 into my QTH in Victoria, BC.  Fairly strong carrier, but modulation a bit on the low side.  I've heard him much stronger before.  I'd say, about average, or a little below average into Victoria, BC tonight.   73,   Walt   
PS:   Has anyone ever, or anywhere, received a QSL from YHWH?   I've never heard of one (hint, hint :-)   
Listening to the amazing world of radio since 1967
Victoria, BC CANADA and my remote site near Masset, BC
Perseus SDR with ALA 100LN and Flag antennae.  Beverages, ALA 100 and ALA1530 and DKAZ in Masset
eQSLs always appreciated to CANSWL@GMail.com

Offline Big Badfish Al

• DXing Phenomena
  • Central Pennsylvania
  • FFFR and 73's mateys
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 0355 UTC »
Frequency: 7475
Mode: AM
Date: 22 April 2020
Time: 0350 - 0406 (off)
SINPO: 33333 with a hum noise via Hawaii sdr
Signal meter: S7+

Program details:
10 Commandments of Yahweh

Decent signal tonight. Thank you for the broadcast. PSE e-QSL if you can.

Big Badfish Al (bad_fish@hotmail.com)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 0413 UTC by Big Badfish Al »
Reciever: Degen DE-1103

PSE-QSL to big_badfish_al@proton.me Note new email address.
Listening to pirate radio since 1980 on the EAST COAST USA - located in Central PA USA
73's and FFFR 
Favorite stations of the past were WDX, KPRC, KQRP,  Radio Clandestine, Radio Newyork International, and The Electric Budda.

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 1235 UTC »
At 03:40, he's at S8 into my QTH in Victoria, BC.  Fairly strong carrier, but modulation a bit on the low side.  I've heard him much stronger before.  I'd say, about average, or a little below average into Victoria, BC tonight.   73,   Walt   
PS:   Has anyone ever, or anywhere, received a QSL from YHWH?   I've never heard of one (hint, hint :-)   
I received an email with no text in the body but the subject was YHWH and attached were two pictures of what looked like a trailer type home in a mountainous desert type area taken from a fair distance - an antenna is clearly shown on the trailer house.  I have no idea who sent it or why.
FPE
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

Offline canswl

• Masset, BC
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 0422 UTC »
Tonight, UTC 24 April at 04:12 UTC tune in, the signal is strong into Victoria, BC.  Same canned content. 
Perseus SDR with ALA 100LN and Flag antennae.  Beverages, ALA 100 and ALA1530 and DKAZ in Masset

Offline canswl

• Masset, BC
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 0424 UTC »
I received an email with no text in the body but the subject was YHWH and attached were two pictures of what looked like a trailer type home in a mountainous desert type area taken from a fair distance - an antenna is clearly shown on the trailer house.  I have no idea who sent it or why.
FPE

That's very interesting!  You're likely the only one that received a "pseudo-QSL" from YHWH.   By the  way, Days of Hard Life playing now at 04:24 UTC 24 April at good + level into Victoria, BC.