We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Wow!  (Read 1018 times)

Fansome

Wow!
« on: March 27, 2012, 2252 UTC »
This month has seen HF Underground set new records in memberships, posts, and page views. I know that this is hard to believe, seeing how HFU has excelled already in all of these categories, but it is true!

We thank the "other" pirate boards, and certain blogs, for referring viewers to our site; the publicity has certainly contributed to our popularity. And, of course, the obsessive viewing habits of the blog owners themselves has added directly to HFU's already impressive statistics. We thank all of you for your time and attention!

We work tirelessly here at HFU to be worthy of our incredible popularity, and we thank you, our viewers, for rewarding our work by visiting us so often.

And, as usual, my signature says it all:

Offline zackers

• View Profile
Re: Wow!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 2322 UTC »
It certainly doesn't hurt having some of the pirates mentioning HFU and giving shoutouts to people who post spottings on HFU!
East Central Illinois
TS-850S, 40 meter full-wave loop, various dipoles

Fansome

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 2341 UTC »
Yes, that's true. And, one statistic that I didn't mention is that almost all QSLs these days are sent in response to loggings posted on HFU. Not only are we the DXers' favorite, the pirates love us too!

It certainly doesn't hurt having some of the pirates mentioning HFU and giving shoutouts to people who post spottings on HFU!

cmradio

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 0346 UTC »
Congrats! ;D

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns