We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: TECSUN PL 365 - problem, fault  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Mateo32

• View Profile
    • Email
TECSUN PL 365 - problem, fault
« on: January 28, 2021, 1614 UTC »
Hi, I have a TECSUN PL-365 global receiver and I have a problem with it, maybe you can help me.  So when I press the POWER key, the receiver turns on for a moment and then it turns itself off and the battery indicator shows that it is discharged, and the batteries that I have in the receiver are charged (rechargeable batteries), so I tried using ordinary batteries and the effect is the same.  Sometimes when they try to turn it on, it doesn't even start, it just restarts the clock.  For 2 hours I took out the batteries, I thought something would work, and after inserting them into the receiver, I tried to turn on and the whole screen started flashing until the receiver was turned off and now it does not turn on even after changing the batteries.  Do you have any ideas what could be causing this fault?