We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 11m true free speech in the raw!  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Paradex

• Antioch Illinois
    • View Profile
    • Email
11m true free speech in the raw!
« on: July 11, 2020, 0833 UTC »
In a world of shakey freedom, and a country about to be flipped over about hurt feelings, there is one place that still has free speech! From hate-filled arguments to over modulated country music, legendary self proclaimed star status dx stations, insightful short broadcasts of gospel, and of course the soup of keystones, blowing smoke, getting down, reading that dam mail and bye bye bye standing by. I love to hear the true voices of the people without filter. That is freedom in the raw!!....343 said that, I just got down and I'm back quiet.
sirio 827 5/8 10-12 meter vertical. Approximately 30 feet high, 40 feet of rg8, and at the highest elevation in town.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Re: 11m true free speech in the raw!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 1857 UTC »
4 raja an im back quiet
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Polar Bear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 1312 UTC »
Sounds more like people with loose screws to me..

Matt285

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 1331 UTC »
Let's not forget about 75/80 meters. Very similar at times. It always amazes me how out of control a ham band can be with no repercussions. Oh well, I just stay clear of the non sense.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns