We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Carrier Sleuth "0 seconds remaining"  (Read 1255 times)

Offline nh-p

• View Profile
Carrier Sleuth "0 seconds remaining"
« on: July 20, 2020, 2339 UTC »
Normally I run Carrier Sleuth Windows on a set of I/Q files, then look through the output without restarting the program.   "0 seconds remaining" is fixed in the upper right hand corner when looking through the FFTs, concealing the signal strength value. 

However, if I shut down and restart Carrier Sleuth, and use it to look at that same FFT file, there is no "0 seconds remaining" problem.   Once I use that same instance of Carrier Sleuth to look through another set of I/Q files, the problem returns.

Anyone else with this?  Any fix?

Thanks.

Nick

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Re: Carrier Sleuth "0 seconds remaining"
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 1417 UTC »
Thanks for the bug report. I thought this was fixed with the 1.3.0 update, but apparently not. It's in the 1.3.1 update I just released this morning. Or at least it seems to be  ;D
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree