We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Bob Dylan Sells Entire Catalog of Songs  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Traveling Wave

• DX Legend
  • Western N.Y.
  • Nobody told me there'd be days like these
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bob Dylan Sells Entire Catalog of Songs
« on: December 16, 2020, 0604 UTC »
Universal Music Publishing Group has acquired Bob Dylan’s entire catalog of songs in a blockbuster agreement encompassing more than 600 copyrights spanning 60 years.Terms were not disclosed, but the amount is said to be between $300 million and $400 million....https://variety.com/2020/music/news/bob-dylan-sells-songs-universal-music-publishing-1234847439/
Radio :TS480 with RTL-SDR pan-adapter, HDSDR software, Omni-Rig Control, Zenith T/O R600,T600
Antenna: 40m dipole, 20-17-15 meter fan dipole. One of N. Tesla's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see is in the hands of fools - from Epitaph by King Crimson
eQSL appreciated KC2ZYL@gmail.com

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bob Dylan Sells Entire Catalog of Songs
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 1953 UTC »
Makes me wonder if his 30 plus year long Never Ending Tour might be over - glad I saw him the 20 or so times that I did.  He will be 80 in May of 2021.
Quite a career!
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.