We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Re: Brother Stair off the air?  (Read 1327 times)

Offline boxcarro

• San Francisco
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Brother Stair off the air?
« on: February 03, 2021, 2325 UTC »
Maybe he's going back to prison?  Harvey J. Kay is a corporate troll. He called Howard Zinn a propaganda peddler. He is a LIAR and a MOUTHPIECE OF CAPITALISM and BAD FAITH ACTOR!. What genre is a People's History of the United States? Zinn's main purpose for writing A People's History of the United States was to present the history from the point of view of the common people rather than from the point of view of historians or politicians. What does Zinn argue is the sacrifice of human progress? What, does Zinn argue, is the sacrifice of human progress? The sacrifice of human progress is, if there are necessary sacrifices to be made for human progress, is it is not essential to hold the principle that those to be sacrificed must make the decision themselves. What, ? The is, if there are necessary to be made for , is it is not essential to hold the principle that those to be must make the decision themselves.

Brother Stair is on the Radio Feb. 3, 2021, All the lying female
Bitches have been found Liars. The old man never 'molestated" no womwns at all, Womens always Lies.

Brother Stair is a REAL PREACHER- if you don't not like Brother Staie..YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.
Just might be the end of an era. It used to be Radio Havana, Gene Scott, and Brother Stair were as dependable on SW as the sun rising tomorrow.
Brother Stair has survived another Female Satan Womens fake liay attackk of THE PROPHET of God. Harvey J. Kay is a corporate troll. He called Howard Zinn a propaganda peddler. He is a LIAR and a MOUTHPIECE OF CAPITALISM and BAD FAITH ACTOR!. What genre is a People's History of the United States? Zinn's main purpose for writing A People's History of the United States was to present the history from the point of view of the common people rather than from the point of view of historians or politicians. What does Zinn argue is the sacrifice of human progress? What, does Zinn argue, is the sacrifice of human progress? The sacrifice of human progress is, if there are necessary sacrifices to be made for human progress, is it is not essential to hold the principle that those to be sacrificed must make the decision themselves. What, ? The is, if there are necessary to be made for , is it is not essential to hold the principle that those to be must make the decision themselves.

I was a big fan of ol' Gene, his ice-cream man suits, his white-boards and his pony-girls on TV. I worked at a bar in those days. When I got home on weekends, by the time I ate and rolled one up, there he was in all his glory to enjoy a smoke with.

If it was Sunday morning, Ernest Angely and his toupe' that never moved as he hopped around, followed Gene. Talk about a two-fer of jackleg preachers! Can you say "Bay-Bee!"?

I think Ernest is still alive? He was when checked awhile back, but he's close to or over 90. You never know with folks in that age range.
As far as the "archives" go - there's gotta be what, 30-40 years worth of Brother Stair ramblings to choose from?
Harvey J. Kay is a corporate troll. He called Howard Zinn a propaganda peddler. He is a LIAR and a MOUTHPIECE OF CAPITALISM and BAD FAITH ACTOR!. What genre is a People's History of the United States? Zinn's main purpose for writing A People's History of the United States was to present the history from the point of view of the common people rather than from the point of view of historians or politicians. What does Zinn argue is the sacrifice of human progress? What, does Zinn argue, is the sacrifice of human progress? The sacrifice of human progress is, if there are necessary sacrifices to be made for human progress, is it is not essential to hold the principle that those to be sacrificed must make the decision themselves. What, ? The is, if there are necessary to be made for , is it is not essential to hold the principle that those to be must make the decision themselves.
Old And Remember Ham Radio was 99% AM when I started SWLing with a Crystal Set, 1954, and BC-342-~N in 58.