We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Rurik R. 7055 LSB 1001 UTC 23 Mar 2021  (Read 1189 times)

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rurik R. 7055 LSB 1001 UTC 23 Mar 2021
« on: March 23, 2021, 1633 UTC »
    The tension between the parties to the war RU vs UA is not diminishing.
Listen to the end of the recording - it's in English
https://voca.ro/1iRFn5rGyOTD
RX888 ( SDR-FE-PLAY, HRD-747, Sony XDR-F1HD),
Ant. Sky Loop 180m 15m AGL, Sky Loop 120m 35m AGL
       + QRM X-phase eliminator
QTH: Gdańsk N.Poland  Ru/Sp/Gr/Sb=Russian,Spanish,Greek,Serbien
eQSL appreciated to: 13krzycho@gmail.com

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Re: Rurik R. 7055 LSB 1001 UTC 23 Mar 2021
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 1026 UTC »
Interesting - and a very strong signal.  Are they ever on frequencies/times that might propagate directly to the USA?
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 1744 UTC »
     The station is profiled for the area of Eastern Europe. Therefore, during the daytime they broadcast on 7055 +/- 5 and in the evening 3931 LSB. Sometimes an associated +/- 5 kHz station from another location in Ukraine works to assist it. I receive her worse. Their work is social, they react to current political events or Russian adventures, hence their work happens with breaks.
    Operator Stanislav was interested in a 5-element Yagi antenna There is a request. I can not put a photo of my antenna Yagi five elements at 40 meters due to the fact that I was looking for the Nazis of Russia. I would ask you to help me with a similar antenna with the United States. If anyone has such a photo. I have such a high level of his signal on a regular basis.
    The 3kc ESSB modulation is also characteristic, which gives a very even spectrum with power, thanks to which we prrceive the audio very clearly. It was this characteristic spectrum that drew my attention for the first time to its transmission.
You will find a lot of interesting information on his website.
https://rurik.us/iaru-region-1-monitoring-system/
RX888 ( SDR-FE-PLAY, HRD-747, Sony XDR-F1HD),
Ant. Sky Loop 180m 15m AGL, Sky Loop 120m 35m AGL
       + QRM X-phase eliminator
QTH: Gdańsk N.Poland  Ru/Sp/Gr/Sb=Russian,Spanish,Greek,Serbien
eQSL appreciated to: 13krzycho@gmail.com

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • STRUGGLE WITH RUSSIAN NAZI PROPAGANDA IN RADIO
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 1252 UTC »
В начале моей деятельности против агрессора и оккупанта со стороны Москвы в радио я не сильно разбирался в формировании сигнала для AM-FM Radio. Но на данный момент я изучил всё чтобы построить сигнал с максимальным КПД - коэффициент полезного действия. Объясню...  На Американских AM-FM Radio используют OPTIMOD 8700i Audio Processor. Он обрабатывает в реал тайм голос для того чтобы он красиво звучал в радио, но самое главное в его работе - это заставить работать ваш передатчик мощность на максимальную эффективность. То есть увеличить коэффициент полезного действия передатчика. Чтобы каждый wat не пропал. На основе принципа работы OPTIMOD 8700i я создал свой софт, который обладает теме же функциями и качеством. https://essb-us.rurik.us/en/essb-audio-kompressor-vysokogo-kachestva-2/

At the beginning of my activity against the aggressor and occupier from the side of Moscow in the radio, I did not know much about the formation of a signal for AM-FM Radio. But at the moment I have studied everything to build a signal with maximum efficiency - efficiency. Let me explain ... American AM-FM Radio uses OPTIMOD 8700i Audio Processor. It processes the voice in real time so that it sounds beautiful in the radio, but the most important thing in its work is to make your transmitter work at maximum efficiency. That is, to increase the efficiency of the transmitter. So that every wat is not lost. Based on the operating principle of OPTIMOD 8700i, I created my own software, which has the same functions and quality.
https://essb-us.rurik.us/en/essb-audio-kompressor-vysokogo-kachestva-2/

At the moment, I already make money selling this software for presenters in youtube.com, ESSB Radio and other broadcasting purposes.

https://youtu.be/A4V3Q_YPlVM

Of course, all I do is to protect Ukraine and Europe as well as the United States from the Nazi Mongol horde of Moscow. The West should understand that barbarians live there ...

If you know Russian and listen to the frequencies where these Moscow Putin's Mongols work, then you will hear conversations about the sexual direction. They shout that they will rape everyone in the anus, they will have everyone in their mouths, On the topic of ogressi, Occupation, he responds with a mptom and shouts that they will rape everyone ... This is a horde. It is not even culturally possible to speak with Putin's horde.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 1302 UTC by Rurik »
GLORY TO UKRAINE
GLORY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Offline Grey Fox

• Near Amsterdam, NL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 1829 UTC »
I heard this station on 19-7 @ 18:25 UTC
Signal S9
RX: Kenwood R5000 and Magnetic loop antenna.
Please QSL to: knarfsov@hotmail.nl

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns