We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Chinese electronics products tested  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Beerus Maximus

• Administrator
  • DX Legend
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • hold my beer and watch this
    • View Profile
    • Beerus' 30 Below Site
    • Email
Chinese electronics products tested
« on: April 12, 2021, 1244 UTC »
This is a really interesting site authored by a Dutch electronics engineer. In it he extensively tests, you guessed it: Chinese electronics products. I posted this here in the RF workbench forum because a lot of his reviews are focused on inexpensive equipment you may find on an RF workbench: scopes, function generators, multimeters, power supplies and so on, as well as parts like caps and resistors.

The reviews are extremely detailed and and most conclude with a go/no-go opinion. Check out the site here:

https://chinese-electronics-products-tested.blogspot.com/
# Genetically engineered sentient sausage & undisputed inventor of the end-fed dipole. I also invented the schlumpy dipole.
# KiwiSDR, NetSDR, Airspy HF+, Airspy HF+ Discovery, TS-590, IC-7610, FTDX10, ANAN 7000 DLE MKII
# beerusmaximus@gmail.com * North Shore, Massachusetts

Offline Beerus Maximus

• Administrator
  • DX Legend
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • hold my beer and watch this
    • View Profile
    • Beerus' 30 Below Site
    • Email
Re: Chinese electronics products tested
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 1305 UTC »
Oops! Didn't see someone had posted this already to the general forum a few days back. Well, I'll leave it here in this forum anyhow as it may be helpful specifically to this audience.
# Genetically engineered sentient sausage & undisputed inventor of the end-fed dipole. I also invented the schlumpy dipole.
# KiwiSDR, NetSDR, Airspy HF+, Airspy HF+ Discovery, TS-590, IC-7610, FTDX10, ANAN 7000 DLE MKII
# beerusmaximus@gmail.com * North Shore, Massachusetts