We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissable in your locale.

Author Topic: Decoding EasyPal (Zeeky's Attic 2245 UTC 30 April 2021)  (Read 79 times)

Offline B Dover

• View Profile
I get waterfall image.

Easypal. I only get 80 segments of 181 and decode fails (due to another station Pancho Villa? causing QRM). Any suggestions of getting a successful decode? Zekky's Attic has a nice signal on 6925 USB.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 1432 UTC by B Dover »

Offline myteaquinn

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Decoding EasyPal (Zeeky's Attic 2245 UTC 30 April 2021)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 0140 UTC »
B Dover I don't know what to tell you. Last night Zeeky had a great signal and if I remember correctly I had a solid green status bar for the image. I do live in the country where it is very quiet.
Northeast Ohio
myteaquinn@yahoo.com

Offline B Dover

• View Profile
Re: Decoding EasyPal (Zeeky's Attic 2245 UTC 30 April 2021)
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 0234 UTC »
EasyPal is old software. Are there any newer Digital SSTV software Rx available? I've searched the net, but, so far, no luck.

While the waterfall is very cool, perhaps more robust, reliable software for sending the images?