We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 18801 alpha-1  (Read 1568 times)

crossfire

18801 alpha-1
« on: October 28, 2012, 1849 UTC »
an american woman reading from a book. she calls herself alpha-1  18.801usb @18:45z

Offline skeezix

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • What does 'RNO stand for?
    • View Profile
Re: 18801 alpha-1
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 2034 UTC »
That's interesting. Hope she returns.
Minneapolis, MN

crossfire

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 2138 UTC »
it was very strange. she would read about 2 paragraphs then a 2 minute break. she would then come back saying "This is alpha-1" and start reading some dopey ass story about a guy sleeping half naked on her couch. she needs to buy tooth paste. she needs to post bail for her boy friend. none of it made any sense what so ever. American voice with a slight southern accent and a mechanical sound in the back ground like a generator running.

Offline skeezix

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • What does 'RNO stand for?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 2142 UTC »
Could be code?  Could be someone screwing around? Or ??

Going to keep an eye out for this one.
Minneapolis, MN

crossfire

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 0203 UTC »
18:45z was the time post. i will also keep an eye on it during the afternoon this week. who knows, she might show up again. im knew here and did not know you guys have a numbers/spy log. i think i should have posted it there.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns