We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Voice of Turkey  (Read 625 times)

Elf36

Voice of Turkey
« on: October 12, 2021, 1249 UTC »
Voice of Turkey 5/9+ into Florida @ 12:42. Various music/Politics and announcements in English. TX-  Emirler

UncleJohn

Re: Voice of Turkey
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 2252 UTC »
Voice of Turkey 5/9+ into Florida @ 12:42. Various music/Politics and announcements in English. TX-  Emirler

OK so I googled "TX- Emirler" ignorantly thinking that might be a reference to some sort of "on-line" digital relay used to catch VOT but it's just an abbrev. of the sw station out of Turkey... So Anyway...what's the frequ. you heard Turkey "gobblegobble", eh?

Elf36

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 2315 UTC »
I see. I forgot.F airly certain it was 15.450 Mhz

UncleJohn

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 2343 UTC »
Thanks! Actually I've been waiting for the rain to gimme a break (I walked over heah to the libary) & caught your additional. Haven't heard Turkey in a long time--- let alone had any on me plate!  ::) lookin' @ the weather channel radar & I think I'm gonna git wet slightlee! Chow!

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns