We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Radio Pushka 6920 AM 0100 UTC 11 Nov 2021  (Read 976 times)

Offline Charlie_Dont_Surf

• Charlie's Point, California
    • View Profile
Radio Pushka 6920 AM 0100 UTC 11 Nov 2021
« on: November 11, 2021, 0111 UTC »
This is a rare moment when there are two AM pirates audible on the West Coast simultaneously!

SIO 333 on Norcal SDRs.
QRM from a peskie playing music on 6919 LSB. (Also heard last evening too.)

0122 - ID , into funk (BTW - who are "Chaz and Stacis" (?) and why do the "hate this station"?)
Continuing with Slavic rock/pop.
0154 - either went into a deep fade or TX off.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 1828 UTC by Skipmuck »
I don't STRETCH the truth.

"Every minute I spend in this room, my signal gets weaker.
Every minute Charlie squats in the bush, his signal gets stronger."

Offline Radio Krasnoprudskoe

• Group W Bench
  • I am an idiot, I acknowledge that.
    • View Profile
    • Radio Pushka
    • Email
Re: Radio Pushka 6920 AM 0100 UTC 11 November 2021
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 0635 UTC »
Thank you very much man!
Those peskies are really annoying. I was messing with the antenna today so idk what the fade was. Gonna mess with it tomorrow and hopefully improve my signal. I was trying to get the swr down, but I now get a 1.1 on 6600 khz and 1.6 on 6920 khz. I can't seem to get it at minimum on 6920 because i am too lazy to rewire the L network, may add an elevated radial tomorrow. Lol RADIO PUSHKA CHADS AND STACYS HATE THIS STATION. Thats an inside joke. Chads are the guys that get all the girls and stacys are the girls that get all the guys. Out of my frustration at life I put it in my ID.
"Is pushka his technician?" - Radio Ga Ga
 "Get better modulation, stupid" - Radio Genix
а нука, какая песня сейчас играет на Радио?
https://radiopushka.site/?page=voteforsongs
вот пожалуйста!
можно еще закзать на прослушку;)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 0242 UTC »
I was messing with the antenna today so idk what the fade was. Gonna mess with it tomorrow and hopefully improve my signal. I was trying to get the swr down, but I now get a 1.1 on 6600 khz and 1.6 on 6920 khz. I can't seem to get it at minimum on 6920 because i am too lazy to rewire the L network, may add an elevated radial tomorrow.

Every time you move anything, the resonance point will probably change. Welcome to the world of antennas. :D

You have said that you want to try to make it to the East Coast. I suggest trying to go on well before your sunset and use the grayline enhancement. It will make a huge difference. Also, at this time of year, you might consider 4000-4100 KHz.

Lol RADIO PUSHKA CHADS AND STACYS HATE THIS STATION. Thats an inside joke. Chads are the guys that get all the girls and stacys are the girls that get all the guys. Out of my frustration at life I put it in my ID.

OK. I am an old man. I just learned what "yeet", "symp" and "stan" are this year. I learn something new every day.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 2031 UTC by Charlie_Dont_Surf »

• Group W Bench
    • View Profile
    • Radio Pushka
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 0548 UTC »
Yeah man thank you!
I broadcast 24/7, so I am just going to spend some 300 dollars on a 1kw amp and sneak it on without my parents noticing.
I am looking at 4000 khz as well as the 20 meter band and gonna make beacons for both bands with practical antennas and see which one i like best.
Yeah I just use a NanoVNA to find resonance and SWR.
вот пожалуйста!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 2030 UTC »
Yeah man thank you!
I broadcast 24/7, so I am just going to spend some 300 dollars on a 1kw amp and sneak it on without my parents noticing.
Until they see the next electricity bill. :D  You are using 15 Watts still at this point?

I am looking at 4000 khz as well as the 20 meter band and gonna make beacons for both bands with practical antennas and see which one i like best.

All good.

• Group W Bench
    • View Profile
    • Radio Pushka
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 0636 UTC »
Yeah man thank you!
Until they see the next electricity bill. :D  You are using 15 Watts still at this point?

All good.

Yeah I was using probably like 20 watts carrier, now doing 75 watts :D. Tommorrow hopefully gonna get some crystals to make a 20 meter band beacon. Lol I am tired, I am very busy from college, sorry for not responding on time and bad english. was writting this at midnight.
вот пожалуйста!