We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: The Pirate Pumpkin eQSL 11 Jan 2022  (Read 385 times)

Offline myteaquinn

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Pirate Pumpkin eQSL 11 Jan 2022
« on: January 12, 2022, 1953 UTC »
Here is the eQSL that I received along with some other information from the station op. Thank you so much for the eQSL.

"Thanks for posting! You did indeed found my signal. Just a test with 15 watts, you did decode my SSTV images. Amazing! Problem here, most listeners looking toward the northeast. We are in the deep south. Propogation not that great either? But you did catch my signal. Started with Love potion #9 By the Clovers SSTV image Little Devil by Neil Sedaka SSTV image SSTV image and last with The Thing! I am sending the original SSTV images, but your catch was the true images you caught! Halloween is a 365 Day a year thing here. Look for us more in the future! 73s The Pirate Pumpkin"
Northeast Ohio
Now using Shazam for song identification
myteaquinn@yahoo.com