We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: SDR console 3.0.5 release  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
SDR console 3.0.5 release
« on: February 28, 2019, 2347 UTC »
Been out a few days and just now noted it;

SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, this software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users.

SDR-Radio.com is working very closely with leading hardware manufacturers to bring you the best SDR experience available today.

The software is being continually developed with new features added on a regular basis. Licenced radio amateurs and shortwave listeners do not need a licence to use this software; a licence is required for commerical use.

This software supports radio from most major manufacturers, simple soundcard radios such as SoftRocks and the excellent Airspy range. What are you waiting for?
https://www.sdr-radio.com/Software/%F0%9F%92%BEDownloads
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SDR console 3.0.5 release
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 2224 UTC »
    Iit was some kind of cross modulation? Signal 3955 i received on 3855. On 3955 there is no signal.
My RX888 is crazy? There were moments that the receiver crashed, which I did not experience before. I have been observing exceptional propagation recently and the receiver has probably been distorted despite the -20dB attenuator being turned on.
    I already know what really happened! When starting SDR Console, I checked the "Invert" option to see what it is all about. And the radio received on the opposite side to the oscillator frequency.
   Ha haa how simple it is but you had to know it !!! :o

I still have a lot of secrets to know about the SDR Console !!!
I am pleased to apologize to the underrated SDR-FE-PLAY working under SDRuno,
which was used to verify the RX888's work and it does not make any surprises. ;D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 2300 UTC by kris »
RX888 ( SDR-FE-PLAY, HRD-747, Sony XDR-F1HD),
Ant. Sky Loop 180m 15m AGL, Sky Loop 120m 35m AGL
       + QRM X-phase eliminator
QTH: Gdańsk N.Poland  Ru/Sp/Gr/Sb=Russian,Spanish,Greek,Serbien
eQSL appreciated to: 13krzycho@gmail.com

Offline Erik Mattson

• Dundalk, MD
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SDR console 3.0.5 release
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 0535 UTC »
Brand new SDR Console fan here. Still getting familiar, but I'm really like it so far.
~Really Something Other Than Else~
QTH: Dundalk, Maryland, USA
RSPdx, EFHW (N/S-ish), 60' dipole (NE/SW)
heyitserikmattson@gmail.com