We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Radio Service Software RSS RVN 4007E  (Read 1328 times)

Offline technic

• View Profile
    • Email
Radio Service Software RSS RVN 4007E
« on: January 15, 2022, 1917 UTC »
I live in sweden, have bought some old motorola syntor x9000 trancivers that I need to reprogram, but have great difficulty finding the Rvn 4007E software as it should be.
Have tried Motorola direct but they do not have it left, they say, it seems to be very difficult to find it, I wonder if anyone here has it or knows where I can find it?
Grateful for answers
greetings
iptvheadend@hotmail.com

Offline radiogaga

• View Profile
Re: Radio Service Software RSS RVN 4007E
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 2041 UTC »
I would suggest emailing some of the Motorola service/repair shops that have been around for a long time, they should have it.
Good luck

rgg

Offline ~SIGINT~

• DXing Phenomena
  • N.E. Canada (FN08)
  • .ılılı..ılılı..ılılı..ılılı..ılılı..ılılı.
    • View Profile
    • Milspec Communication Canada
Re: Motorola Radio Service Software (RSS) RVN 4007E
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 0000 UTC »
There used to be someone in Florida with a large collection of RSS ... but that has been a long time now, probably close to 10 years. The software is just part of the challenge. Finding an old PC to connect to the RIB and run it on will also be challenging. The clock speed of the PC's CPU had a lot to do with the operation of the RSS.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 0002 UTC by ~SIGINT~ »

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns