We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: KLSD 104.7  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Dugdiamond

• View Profile
    • Email
KLSD 104.7
« on: April 22, 2022, 2149 UTC »
Heard on and off thru out the day on 4/20 going on and off the air and also long spans of dead carrier and short broadcasts. Mostly just idle talk about psychedelic radio , drug culture and classic rock bands. Culminating with grand finale 4:20 party @ 420-445 pst. Signed off air with Star spangled banner Jimi Hendrix style
First heard while driving on my way to work on 91 fwy Wednesday  morning. Very strong mostly full quieting stereo signal good audio throughout inland empire and heard again around noon in Huntington Beach!  Been searching for it again the last two days but nothing  :(
Been seeking more info all over online trying to find out more. Hoping someone here might have info! KLSD 104.7 mHz Stereo strong audio full quieting signal from Riverside to Orange County

Offline mweverson

• View Profile
Re: KLSD 104.7
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 1836 UTC »
I just noticed you post from April &  was wondering whether you've heard this station since.

I live in Riverside and the last FM pirate of any reasonable coverage that I can remember around these parts was an all-metal station on 87.9 back in 1999-2000 called "KAOS Radio" or something like that.