We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: SAR based radar interference tracker  (Read 642 times)

Offline IQ_imbalance

• Central MD
    • View Profile
SAR based radar interference tracker
« on: March 20, 2022, 2047 UTC »
LOG/NE-SW unterminated BOG/DJ-130/800Mhz Yagi
AFEDRI SDR-Net ICF-SC1 SDS-200 various RTL-SDR
Central MD

UncleJohn

Re: SAR based radar interference tracker
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 2205 UTC »
Last Wednesday I bought from one of the local 2nd. hand stores a pristine box set of the 1st. season of the original "Outer Limits", 1965 ($6.99 + tax). But still didn't have a plasma screen, so on a hunch hoped into my p. u. & drove over to Habit For Humanity & simply lucked out-somebody just donated a 30" Panasonic with remote. (In Excellent shape,btw! made in 2009) They charge one dollar per inch diagonally. Long story short, edited heah now; watched just about my FAVORITE episode...yah ready dudes, seriously...
                                                >:( "The Machines Are Everywhere"!!!  >:(
                                                                   Dig It, Ya'll   8)

(oh, O.B.I.T.  47:15 for those too impatient to plow thur the whole episode  ::) ) So far haven't watched anything since. Think I might get a hdtv antenna. additional : "Umkay" lets see if this works: www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jov9q   HAH! Enjoy!!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 2218 UTC by UncleJohn »