hamateurszzz hamsexy dot com eham dot net et cetera hams don't like CBers. Hammies hamateurs HF frequencies listed below. Several VHF/UHF allocations worldwide. Exact band limits vary from country to country, with 2 meters generally being 144-146 MHz and 70cm generally being centered around 432 MHz or 440 MHz, the US bands of 144-148 MHz and 420-450 MHz are generally larger than allocations in other countries.
Amateur radio has secondary allocation in many bands.
Amateur Radio Bands
- 1800 kHz - 2000 kHz - 160 meter band/160 meters
- 3500 kHz - 4000 kHz - 80 meter band (top portion is often called 75 meters) and is shared with broadcasting
- 5330.5 kHz - 60 meter band (channelized, "center frequency" 5331.9 kHz)
- 5346.5 kHz - 60 meter band dial frequency (channelized, "center frequency" 5347.9 kHz)
- 5357.0 kHz - 60 meter band dial frequency (channelized, "center frequency" 5358.4 kHz)
- 5371.5 kHz - 60 meter band dial frequency (channelized, "center frequency" 5372.9 kHz)
- 5403.5 kHz - 60 meter band dial frequency (channelized, "center frequency" 5404.9 kHz)
- 7000 kHz - 7300 kHz - 40 meter band, 7100-7300 kHz is shared with shortwave broadcasting outside of the Americas
- 10100 kHz - 10150 kHz - 30 meter band (CW and digital modes only, no voice permitted)
- 14000 kHz - 14350 kHz - 20 meter band
- 18068 kHz - 18168 kHz - 17 meter band, shared with the fixed service in many countries
- 21000 kHz - 21450 kHz - 15 meter band
- 24890 kHz - 24990 kHz - 12 meter band
- 28000 kHz - 29700 kHz - 10 meter band
- 40 MHz - 8 meter band (only available in some countries)
- 50-54 MHz - 6 meter band (50-51 MHz or 50-52 MHz in some countries)
- 70 MHz - 4 meter band (69 MHz, 70 MHz band, only available in some countries)
- 144-148 MHz - 2 meter band (144-146 MHz only in many countries)
- 222-225 MHz - 1.25 meter band (220-225 MHz in some areas), only available in some countries
- 420-450 MHz - 70cm band (usually much smaller band allocation in most areas/countries, including all of Europe)
- 902-902 MHz - 33cm band (shared with Part 15 services, cordless phones, long-haul WiFi and telemetry links, long range drone remote control systems and backhaul video/data links, along with many other services in the USA, not available in many areas). Shared with ISM services and many other systems, center frequency 915 MHz.
- 1240-1300 MHz - 23cm band
- 2400-2500 MHz - 2.4 GHz or 2.45 GHz band, shared with Part 15, WiFi, data links, RC remote control systems, drone remote control and telemetry systems, video senders, and about six dozen other services, including Part 18 ISM devices (center frequency: 2450 MHz or 2.45 MHz).
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.