Pirate Listening Tips
- MAKE SURE AC MAINS ARE CONNECTED TO RECEIVER.
- CAREFULLY TURN ON RECEIVER.
- IF RECEIVER BLOWS FUSE, REPLACE FUSE.
- IF SECOND FUSE BLOWS, REMOVE RECEIVER TO WORKBENCH AND FIRE UP ALTERNATE RECEIVER.
- WAIT FOR RECEIVER TO WARM UP AND STABILIZE TO WITHIN 10 KILOCYCLES.
- APPLY LEFT HAND TO TUNING KNOB, RIGHT HAND TO AF GAIN (MAKING SURE RF GAIN IS SET TO 11)
- TUNE TO SPECTRAL REGION JUST SOUTH OF FORTY-METER BAND
- WHEN YOU FIND YOUR PIRATE BROADCASTINABULATOR, TUNE HIM/HER IN AND ENJOY.
- SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, SPREAD THE WORD.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.