We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: NJ man faces fine for disrupting airport satellite  (Read 1291 times)

Fansome

NJ man faces fine for disrupting airport satellite
« on: August 09, 2013, 2023 UTC »

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
Re: NJ man faces fine for disrupting airport satellite
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 0656 UTC »
I must get myself some of those as soon as possible...

(SIC)
"Be fed up with being kept an eye on? Be annoyed at always exposing to others? You need a GPS jammer then. The best way to protect yourself from positioning by others who you don’t suppose to is holding a GPS Jamming device.

GPS signal jammers are portable devices that literally means gadgets that stop a GPS tracking device from receiving the signal that without which they cannot pick up their position. They emit their own signal at the frequency that GPS tracking devices use, which confuses or blocks other GPS signals.

There are various kinds of GPS jammers now on the market. Amongst those kinds, the mini portable ones get hottest popularity for it is handier and more convenient to carry. Moreover, most of us who use a jammer prefer it to be covert and unnoticeable, thus the portable might be the best choice.

Usually the price of a GPS jammer can range from twenty dollars to more than one or two hundred dollars. This always depends on the working jamming radius of the jammer and the functionality of it. That is to say, the wider its working range is, the more it costs. So when choosing a jammer gadget, please be sure it meets your demands and budget."

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 2335 UTC »
Al keeps his jammer on top of the foil that line his hats. Says the foil gives the device 50 dB of gain.

Offline Labviewguru

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 0404 UTC »
Ever check out the Green Bay Professional Packet Radio website? If you are so inclined to analyze the circuit..... I wouldn't recommend even thinking about building one. Doing so as it's probably illegal, but as far as scholarly interests go, there is a lot of stuff on there.
QSL or Email to: ARS_W8FH(at)yahoo.com
RSP2 SDRplay, Diamond Discone & 125 foot longwire
IC-735 & Carolina Windom NC/SC border at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains