We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Help, anybody  (Read 1382 times)

Nella F.

Help, anybody
« on: December 22, 2013, 2255 UTC »
Can anybody provide me a mailing address (snail mail) to send a QSL report to All India Radio? I looked & looked & looked on their web site but no luck. I seem to recall someone on this board posting they got a qsl from AIR in the mail a while back. Couldn't find that post either. The U.S. Postal Service told me over the phone I can mail a regular "letter" to New Delhi for $1.10. Any help appreciated.

Offline refmo

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Northeast Kentucky
    • View Profile
Re: Help, anybody
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 0009 UTC »
From QSL.net.....

Reception Reports on any SW station of All India Radio may be sent to:
Director
Spectrum Management & Synergy
Directorate General
Room No.204
All India Radio
Parliament Street
New Delhi 110001
India               

Email: spectrum-manager@air.org.in
Northeast Kentucky
Please eQSL to refmo[at]outlook[dot]com
Radios: Afedri AFE822x, Airspy HF+, RX-888, RSPdx, Tecsun PL880
Antennas: 700' Loop Skywire, Wellbrook ALA1530LN Loop, 400' Beverage, 34' Vertical, low dipoles on upper bands.

Offline Chanter

• Madison, WI, U.S.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 0658 UTC »
If it helps at all, I was the one got a QSL from AIR earlier this year.  I want to say I used the e-mail address listed above, though the snail mail address is good to have, absolutely.  :) 
Madison, WI, U.S.A. 
Tecsun PL-660, Yaesu FT60R handheld, and Realistic DX-398 (back up and running!) 
QSL's appreciated 

There's a geeklady turning that dial!
SWLer, MWLer, LW and HF beaconeer, technician class ham, DXer of all bands and program listener. 
RNW forever.

Nella F.

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 0014 UTC »
Thanks to You. I will keep the board updated as to when qsl request is mailed & If a response appears.
Hell, for a dollar ten I'll probably mail a couple... . 8)  (sunshine 2da)