We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Blazing speed!  (Read 1103 times)

Fansome

Blazing speed!
« on: January 06, 2012, 2357 UTC »
I would like to thank the administration of HFU for the incredibly fast response we get when we visit this site. Some days it even seems as if the pages anticipate what I am about to click on, the next page comes up so fast!

I know that the Global Moderators work constantly, day and night, to fine-tune HFU to be the most responsive site in all of Pirate Radio, perhaps even in all of the net. Thanks to them, a heroic, tremendously hard-working bunch. And thanks to the loyal and faithful DXers and pirates who have given their unwavering support to this board. Congratulations on a job well done!

Your buddy,

Al

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Blazing speed!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 0451 UTC »
Eating paint chips again,Al?

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 1550 UTC »
You know, Al, this isn't the only pirate radio forum that tends to be fast-loading...

In fact, I suppose most of them are-- at least those which use modern software, and aren't piggybacked onto other domains in a hosting arrangement that's difficult to decipher, anyway....

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums

Fansome

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 2045 UTC »
Yes, of course; I'm sure it was just the paint chips talking. I should have stuck with the unleaded...

I suppose I MAY have been thinking of ONE particularl pirate radio site; I just can't be sure, it's all so hazy now.

You know, Al, this isn't the only pirate radio forum that tends to be fast-loading...

In fact, I suppose most of them are-- at least those which use modern software, and aren't piggybacked onto other domains in a hosting arrangement that's difficult to decipher, anyway....

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns